`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
07-08 Artifacts Durant Auto #'d 4 of 5

07-08 Artifacts Durant Auto #'d 4 of 5
Ok so I just busted a box of 2007-08 Artifacts and got the shock of my life when I pulled a Kevin Durant Artifacts Exclusives auto RC #'d 4 out of only 5 in the world!!! Its card # 215 on the back and hes in his draft day suit. It is a sticker auto but still the best pull of my entire life. Does anyone have any clue what this thing may be worth? If so please post opinions or pm me. I probably will never trade or sell it but am just curious as to just how sweet this thing is. All of my searches on the net and ebay to find another like it have come up empty.

RE: 07-08 Artifacts Durant Auto #'d 4 of 5
awesome hit man!!!! im guessing it would go in the 250-400 sell range. probably closer to 250-300 since its a sticker auto and for some reason artifacts doesnt sell to high, but you never know what a collector might pay, but thats a sweet hit, ive opened a few boxes of this stuff and havent hit anything notable.
[Image: 7966e60e-33ac-4de8-bdd9-1ba754cc86b5_zps67dad6ae.jpg]

WOW Dude thats so awesome! He and Ryan Braun is mostly all I collect! I would say 500 even though its a sticker, its still his rookie year and low low numbered. If you find a guy like me that loves to collect him, you could get maybe a lot more. Unfortunatley I dont have the money,lol, so find somebody with some deep pockets! Nice pull!

Thanks for the input you guys!!! I got the box from Cardsinfinity.com and I think he said he was going to add it to his big pulls list. He said he's seen over a hundred boxes of this stuff opened and it is by far and away the best thing hes ever seen pulled out of one.

(06-22-2011, 09:03 PM)banjoman10000 Wrote: Thanks for the input you guys!!! I got the box from Cardsinfinity.com and I think he said he was going to add it to his big pulls list. He said he's seen over a hundred boxes of this stuff opened and it is by far and away the best thing hes ever seen pulled out of one.
I definetly know that website. I watch Chris's box breaks on youtube all the time. I am subbed to him.

(06-22-2011, 09:59 PM)jtulliakat0628 Wrote: I definetly know that website. I watch Chris's box breaks on youtube all the time. I am subbed to him.
Haha yea I know I have spent (my girlfriend says wasted) many hours watching his youtube breaks. This is my first box purchased from him and needless to say I'm very satisfied.

There are 4 versions of that card with different poses of durant. So there are "kind of" 20 total, the reason that is one of the best cards that dude had seen is because that is one of the best cards in that stuff you can get. There is an MJ auto that is cool, but people are not buying that stuff because of MJ right now.

Congrats and nice pull

Here is the database link.....
http://www.beckett.com/basketball/2007-0...ex-6199084
MY PHOTOBUCKET
LOOKING FOR....
NO MORE 1993-94 Finest Refractors / THE SET IS COMPLETED!!!