`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
So I was thinking the other day...

So I was thinking the other day...
How many TRUE 1/1s are there? I feel like superfractors don't really count because they're just a different variation of a different card. What if there was a superfractor auto of a player....and that was the only one in that set? Anyone else thought of this?

RE: So I was thinking the other day...
There are superfractor autos, and superfractor patches, and superfractor auto patches, and superfractor plates, and superfractor plates and patches with holographic autos, and and yeah the 1st 3 are correct. 99% of 1/1's today are variations. Quite sad actually. I have 5 2010 Topps Finest 1/1 Ricky Williams and cant find the 6th. 6 1/1's in a set and the only difference is the color.
Collecting = Peyton Manning
Manning PC

What was the first 1/1 anyway? Someone had a competition back in the day but I never found out the answer.
[Image: SigXacvol2.png]
New York Giants Fan & Collector.
http://s9.photobucket.com/home/deuce6000/

(06-22-2011, 10:17 PM)deuce6000 Wrote: What was the first 1/1 anyway? Someone had a competition back in the day but I never found out the answer.
Probably the first card ever made lol

Yeah, that's why I've never went "all out" on a 1/1. Most of them are just variations of another higher #'ed card that may have a slightly different style, cooler patch, or something to that effect, and then have a "1 of 1" serial # on it. When, in all reality, it looks like most of the other cards in that sub-set. Riddle me that, Batman!!!