`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Customer Service: Topps & Upper Deck (Same Company, Different Name)

Customer Service: Topps & Upper Deck (Same Company, Different Name)
Just got off the phone with Topps. I called them again (I called them last week also) about my Ryan Braun embedded diamond card 1/1 that I requested delivery of May 19th. She said the card is still pending. I questioned her on why it's taking so long to ship it to me. She said "because it's a embedded diamond card and it takes up to 10 weeks." 10 WEEKS?!!! The order form I printed out says it usually takes 9-12 business days. Today is business day 23. I could understand taking about a month but 2 & 1/2 months - and that's if I get it in that time frame. Then I questioned her about people getting their embedded diamond cards within the 9-12 business days and her response was "that's news to me." Companies print out bat, jersey, helmet pieces for cards faster than this. Like I said earlier, if they don't have the card ready to be shipped out when a promotion starts, don't have a promotion at all. Unbelievable....

RE: Customer Service: Topps & Upper Deck (Same Company, Different Name)
Call again and get a different reply!!!

I had an issue with a 56 week Jeter redemption from UD.
Called 8 times and got a different date of shipment, a different story and a different person each time.

It is really a fun game to play, keep track and read it later and laugh and laugh at the fun we are having!!!

Gag me with a jersey piece please...

I think i know of a few guys on this site that would be HIGHLY INTERESTED in that braun card and would probably hook you up on your end.....im just sayin
Looking for Highend Pujols/Chipper/Longo

Also looking for a new sweet banner, i will provide all the pictures just need someone to put together a sweet one !

Redemption's are the devil Smile
Interested in EX-MT or better pre-'56 Cardinals, '53 Bowman Color & '74-'78 Topps.
http://s606.photobucket.com/home/jalbregts