`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NYC card shops

NYC card shops
Anyone know any good card shops/shows in New York City?

RE: NYC card shops
(06-22-2011, 08:58 AM)mlee447 Wrote: Anyone know any good card shops/shows in New York City?
I live in Queens and I know a few spots, granted I live in Flushing are you in the city, and can you get to Long Island or is that too far, I go to a show in Long Island almost bi-weekly and I get some SICK deals on boxes, I saw a store selling a Sp Authentic Box for 170! I paid 110, I saw a store selling Absolute Memorabilia for 130 and I paid 95, the show I go to on Long Island is DEF a good spot, they hold it at Hofstra.

(06-22-2011, 05:10 PM)ShaqEatsThat Wrote: I live in Queens and I know a few spots, granted I live in Flushing are you in the city, and can you get to Long Island or is that too far, I go to a show in Long Island almost bi-weekly and I get some SICK deals on boxes, I saw a store selling a Sp Authentic Box for 170! I paid 110, I saw a store selling Absolute Memorabilia for 130 and I paid 95, the show I go to on Long Island is DEF a good spot, they hold it at Hofstra.
I'm in the City but I will be visiting Long island over the weekend, what sites do u know inside the city?

Go to Chameleon Comics. 3 Maiden Lane, New York, NY 10038. It's off of Broadway, a block from the WTC (Ground Zero). The best subway to take is the number 4 or 5 train to Fulton Street. If you are traveling on the downtown 4 or 5 train (going towards Brooklyn), ride the front of the train for the exit. If you are riding the uptown 4 or 5 train (going towards the Bronx), ride the back of the train for exit. A small friendly shop that sells cards, comics, supplies and more. The prices are reasonable.