`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A bit of a dilemma...

A bit of a dilemma...
So recently there's been a big influx of Dan Fouts auto's hitting the 'Bay. Only problem is, they're all from the same seller. Now, you may wonder what the issue is? Well, here goes...

About a month or so ago I purchased two items from this same seller. Two Dan Fouts NT manu-patch auto's to be exact. Well, the shipping methods were sub-par IMO, and in a fit of anger I left him less than perfect feedback. Well, now he has a bunch of cards listed in lots, where I like 1 or 2 cards, but they're in a lot of 5 or 6 where I'm uninterested in the other cards in the lot. Well, I've tried to contact him to see if he'd be willing to sell them individually. As expected, no response. What should I do in this situation? Help a brother out! Smile

RE: A bit of a dilemma...
If he hasnt blocked u from bidding, buy the lots, keep the Fouts then re-sell the rest. If he has u blocked, then get a friend to buy them and then sell the rest.
All in with pocket Aces.... Andre Johnson and Aaron Rodgers.

(06-22-2011, 02:45 AM)westhoustonvw Wrote: If he hasnt blocked u from bidding, buy the lots, keep the Fouts then re-sell the rest. If he has u blocked, then get a friend to buy them and then sell the rest.
Only problem is they're listed with higher BIN's than I'd like to just buy outright and re-sell. They do have best offer options, but I'm 99.9% sure he'd decline any offer I made. I'd ask a friend to help me out, but I don't have too awful many friends in the hobby.

May I point out - buying these cards is going to come with the same shipping methods that caused you to leave the negative in the first place ....
Collecting = Peyton Manning
Manning PC

(06-22-2011, 02:56 AM)branesergen Wrote: May I point out - buying these cards is going to come with the same shipping methods that caused you to leave the negative in the first place ....
If I purchased anything else from him, I'd send a message on how I'd prefer them to be shipped. Smile

No you wouldnt - your friend would lol If you wanna send me links and offer price I'd be willing to submit them for you. But I wouldnt be able to submit them until tomorrow nite.
Collecting = Peyton Manning
Manning PC

(06-22-2011, 03:06 AM)branesergen Wrote: No you wouldnt - your friend would lol If you wanna send me links and offer price I'd be willing to submit them for you. But I wouldnt be able to submit them until tomorrow nite.
PM sent bud. Smile