`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Show me your Kobe PC

Show me your Kobe PC
I see a lot of people show off their MJ (Who is he?) Collection, but not alot of people show off their Kobe Collection... I know you guy are out there because when i inquire about certain Kobe Cards I get responses like "That's a PC card".... So I started off by showing my small Kobe Collection and hopefully other people will post their collection too...

Kobe Collection - http://photobucket.com/Mannyescoskobes

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Im still scanning and uploading so stay tuned
[Image: SanFrancisco49ers750.jpg]
Joey Porter Collector

RE: Show me your Kobe PC
I dont have a big collection, just a few of his rookie cards, Upper deck,Skybox,Collectors choice and then this card which I pulled a few months ago.
[Image: Kobe.jpg]

I'm in AWE sir... That is a nice Auto... I just started collecting (again) since Feb. so I'm trying get everything that I had and everything I like... I'm try to pull one with Panini Gold (2-3 boxes)... If I fail there, Im just gonna buy one...
Joey Porter Collector

(06-21-2011, 10:49 PM)MannyEsco Wrote: I see a lot of people show off their MJ (Who is he?) Collection, but not alot of people show off their Kobe Collection... I know you guy are out there because when i inquire about certain Kobe Cards I get responses like "That's a PC card".... So I started off by showing my small Kobe Collection and hopefully other people will post their collection too...

Kobe Collection - http://photobucket.com/Mannyescoskobes

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Im still scanning and uploading so stay tuned
manny, i have a couple more kobes for you. i recieved the wall and the lazar hayward you sent, thanks again

(06-22-2011, 01:27 AM)southpaugh2002 Wrote: manny, i have a couple more kobes for you. i recieved the wall and the lazar hayward you sent, thanks again
Coo, sorry it took long to send them.... Shoot me an open offer of what you have...
Joey Porter Collector

i believe im going to do more pc threads like i have of my jordan scans, i will do my kobe pc, lebron pc, and my other pc (stuff like durant autos, bill russell auto, pippen auto, stuff like that).
[Image: 7966e60e-33ac-4de8-bdd9-1ba754cc86b5_zps67dad6ae.jpg]

(06-22-2011, 11:14 AM)pingbling23 Wrote: i believe im going to do more pc threads like i have of my jordan scans, i will do my kobe pc, lebron pc, and my other pc (stuff like durant autos, bill russell auto, pippen auto, stuff like that).
I definitely want to see you Kobe PC... (Lebron, Jordan.... Who are these people?)

Joey Porter Collector

(06-22-2011, 11:17 AM)MannyEsco Wrote: I definitely want to see you Kobe PC... (Lebron, Jordan.... Who are these people?)
lol, just a couple of low key players that are easy and cheap to collect.
[Image: 7966e60e-33ac-4de8-bdd9-1ba754cc86b5_zps67dad6ae.jpg]

Here's some of my Kobe's that I have pics of:
[Image: SU1BRzAyMjItMS5qcGc.jpg]
[Image: SU1BRzAyMjMtMS5qcGc.jpg]
[Image: SU1BRzAyMjQtMS5qcGc.jpg]
[Image: utf-8BSU1BRzAxNzktMS5qcGc.jpg]
[Image: utf-8BSU1BRzAxNzctMS5qcGc.jpg]
[Image: utf-8BSU1BRzAxNzYtMS5qcGc.jpg]
[Image: utf-8BSU1BRzAxNzUtMS5qcGc.jpg]
[Image: utf-8BSU1BRzAxNzQtMS5qcGc.jpg]
[Image: SU1BRzAxNzItMS5qcGc.jpg]
[Image: SU1BRzAxNzAtMS5qcGc.jpg]
I collect LeBron, Jordan, Kobe and anything that catches my eye.
[Image: SU1BRzAxODMtMS5qcGc-1.jpg]

Clapping Smiley
Wow.... Really Nice Collection.... Looks like I need to step it up and get an auto too... lol.... I really like that 1/1 white refractor....
Joey Porter Collector