`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Scans for trade

Scans for trade
Just throwing these out there to see if anyone is interested in any of them. As always looking for Braves mainly but will consider more. Thanks for looking.
[Image: 007-3.jpg]
#'d to 20
[Image: 008-1.jpg]
[Image: 005-3.jpg]
[Image: 004-1.jpg]
[Image: 002-1-3-3.jpg]
[Image: 001-9-1.jpg]
[Image: 001-10-3.jpg]
[Image: 001-10-2.jpg]
[Image: 001-10-1.jpg]
[Image: 001-10-5.jpg]
[Image: 001-10-4.jpg]
[Image: 001-10-6.jpg]
Always looking for Atlanta Braves, Tennessee Titans, and Memphis Grizzlies autographs and memorabilia. Also, autographs of Tennessee Volunteers players.

RE: Scans for trade
interested in the ackley. check me for it.
Currently collecting Russell Wilson, other current Seahawks, and Felix Hernandez

interested in the ackley strasburg and banualos check me for them
[Image: banner4_zps7ecf2a69.jpg]

also dez bryant,any bama players in bama uni,john parker wilson,jered weaver,matt kemp,topps triple thread stuff,anthony rizzo

I'd be interested in the Carpenter.
Interested in EX-MT or better pre-'56 Cardinals, '53 Bowman Color & '74-'78 Topps.
http://s606.photobucket.com/home/jalbregts

(06-21-2011, 11:30 PM)winner time Wrote: interested in the ackley. check me for it.
Offer sent
(06-21-2011, 11:33 PM)rascrush Wrote: interested in the ackley strasburg and banualos check me for them
Sorry didn't see anything.
Always looking for Atlanta Braves, Tennessee Titans, and Memphis Grizzlies autographs and memorabilia. Also, autographs of Tennessee Volunteers players.

Interested in the Banuelos, Ackley, and maybe the Reggie bat?...

(06-22-2011, 10:42 AM)hitmancollectibles Wrote: Interested in the Banuelos, Ackley, and maybe the Reggie bat?...
For some reason its not letting me check your organize to see if we can make a deal.

To The Top

Interested in Tris. Check my org if anything catches your eye.
[Image: 3XHoG.png][Image: untitled.png]
Collecting:Andrew McCutchen, Duke Snider & Brooklyn Dodgers
I ship on weekends

Check me for the Ryan Howard please.