`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gameday Photo's 6/18 @ Cleve,6/20 @ Pitt

Gameday Photo's 6/18 @ Cleve,6/20 @ Pitt
I met up with some old friends in Cleveland, where we sat in a suite! Too bad the Buccos got swept...

[Image: DSCN1678.jpg]

[Image: DSCN1680.jpg]

[Image: DSCN1684.jpg]

[Image: DSCN1698.jpg]

[Image: DSCN1705.jpg]

[Image: DSCN1707.jpg]

[Image: DSCN1711.jpg]

[Image: DSCN1716.jpg]

These were taken Mon PM vs the Orioles, in Pitt.

[Image: DSCN1795.jpg]

Luke Scott signed for 20-30 minutes!

[Image: DSCN1796.jpg]

[Image: DSCN1800.jpg]

[Image: DSCN1806.jpg]

[Image: DSCN1807.jpg]

[Image: DSCN1809.jpg]

[Image: DSCN1817.jpg]

[Image: DSCN1819.jpg]

RE: Gameday Photo's 6/18 @ Cleve,6/20 @ Pitt
Luke Scott (along with Nyjer Morgan) is probably my least favorite player
[Image: yrBtR.png]
Collecting Reds and A's (especially Joey Votto, Bronson Arroyo, and Josh Reddick)

Nice picks man!

bustin 5 knots-why is he your least favorite?

(06-21-2011, 08:24 PM)bustin 5 knots Wrote: Luke Scott (along with Nyjer Morgan) is probably my least favorite player
Why Luke Scott?
Collect Andrew McCutchen, Roberto Clemente and most current/vintage Pirates. Some Braves Dynasty like Maddux, Klesko, Javy & Chipper.

[Image: cutchbanner.jpg]

Luke Scott has publicly said that he does not believe President Obama was born in the United States. Here is a quote:

"Obama … hmm … Obama does not represent America. Nor does he represent anything what our forefathers stood for … He was not born here. That’s my belief. I was born here. If someone accuses me of not being born here, I can go — within 10 minutes — to my filing cabinet and I can pick up my real birth certificate and I can go, 'See? Look! Here it is"

I assume this is probably the reason that someone would not like Luke Scott. But I cannot say for certain.
[Image: bWSA7.png]
Collecting: Alfonso Soriano and Boston Red Sox

(06-21-2011, 08:58 PM)bazooka joe Wrote: Luke Scott has publicly said that he does not believe President Obama was born in the United States. Here is a quote:

"Obama … hmm … Obama does not represent America. Nor does he represent anything what our forefathers stood for … He was not born here. That’s my belief. I was born here. If someone accuses me of not being born here, I can go — within 10 minutes — to my filing cabinet and I can pick up my real birth certificate and I can go, 'See? Look! Here it is"

I assume this is probably the reason that someone would not like Luke Scott. But I cannot say for certain.
nailed it haha
[Image: yrBtR.png]
Collecting Reds and A's (especially Joey Votto, Bronson Arroyo, and Josh Reddick)