`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
all star voting updates

all star voting updates
new results have come out. some things seem to have been sorted out but some still seem questionable. i think in the nl it should be mccann, fielder, weeks, reyes, polanco, braun, berkman, kemp and in the al it should be avila, gonzalez, cano, cabrera, arod, bautista, granderson, ellsbury. what are your thoughts?
Looking for jose reyes in a Mets uniform
REYES CARD COUNT-366

"the other sports are just sports, baseball is a love"

[Image: 6I7b5.png]

As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord"

RE: all star voting updates
That's weird. We have the exact same All-Star team. Do you use the same formula I do?
I collect 1977-Present Baseball of any team, especially the Braves (NL) and the Red Sox (AL). Considering an expansion into vintage. I am slowly adding cards and wants to my org.

no were just honest....unlike a lot of stupid people
REYES CARD COUNT-366

All of those guys I think have legitimate arguments except Polanco. A .717 OPS isn't my definition of "All-Star"
[Image: yrBtR.png]
Collecting Reds and A's (especially Joey Votto, Bronson Arroyo, and Josh Reddick)

but who bustin 5? everyone at third base has been awful
REYES CARD COUNT-366

David Wright and Chipper Jones both have better OPS than Polanco; he may have the higher average but he has no pop. Also Miguel Cairo has been tremendous for the Reds this year even though he isn't the official starter
Collecting Reds and A's (especially Joey Votto, Bronson Arroyo, and Josh Reddick)

uh david wright is hurt and chipper..well chippers chipper...old and cant move
REYES CARD COUNT-366

He still has had a better season thus far than Polanco IMO. A lot of people like players with high average, I prefer the hitters with power, a nice average is nice though, but players who ONLY hit for average (like Ichiro) usually have OPS in the .700s or .800s

power isnt everything...is reyes not a top 5 hitter in the league right now because he only has 3 homers? i mean hes hitting .335. so power is important but if yiou are not a power hitter then i dont think you should be penalized
REYES CARD COUNT-366

(06-23-2011, 09:31 AM)gherkin1496 Wrote: power isnt everything...is reyes not a top 5 hitter in the league right now because he only has 3 homers? i mean hes hitting .335. so power is important but if yiou are not a power hitter then i dont think you should be penalized
No, Reyes definitely deserves it. He has 13 triples, which boosts his OPS and SLG a lot