`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"NPN" Panini Mail Day

"NPN" Panini Mail Day
I found it was strange that I received an email from Panini saying a shipment was being sent to me. I went to their website and saw all of my redemptions listed along with a new NPN. Well yesterday, sure enough, I received a 4x6 mailer (no bubble wrap) with a single card in a top loader taped shut (Man, I hate tape on toploaders!!!). It is a 2010 ROY Contenders of C.J. Spiller. I know my wife had been sending in empty wrappers for freebies. I found out that NPN means No Purchase Necessary. Anyone else ever get one of these? I thought the shipping means was pretty poor even for a free $4 card.
[Image: BeckettSig_zpsc5cf9bf2.jpg]

RE: "NPN" Panini Mail Day
I have entered a few of them, but never received anything, email, mail or otherwise. I have 3 I want to send off today actually.
[Image: steel-1.jpg]
Collecting Greenwood, Woodley, and other Steelers. Also collecting 1993 Pacific Prisms (Check my org for set needs)

My Bucket:
http://s1083.photobucket.com/albums/j389/kennycooks/

Mine was received the same way except it was a .40 base card with tape on the toploader Sad I hate that too!
[Image: IMG_0004-3-1-1-1-1.jpg][Image: dcb5423c-6775-419e-9e21-4965884632ba.jpg]

Putting tape on top loaders shud be a crime, lol

I use team bags instead. Works just as well as tape & it protects the top loader. Smile
[Image: banner.jpg]
Collecting everything BRETT FAVRE
Packers HOF Autos
**LF/WTB: Packers '97, '98 & '99 Precious Metal Gems & Flair Legacy Collection Parallels!!**