`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
HUGE wantlist and lots to trade!

HUGE wantlist and lots to trade!
Edit: Like the others have said, be sure you read the forum announcement at the top of the page to learn how to trade on Beckett - it's a little different than other sites you may have been on. Please don't hesitate to ask questions if you have any.

Please let me know what you have and provide a scan if possible, aldo please let me know what you are looking for in return and the trade value you want. Look forward to trading with yall! God bless!

RE: HUGE wantlist and lots to trade!
I didn't see anything listed for trade, check out the stickies on top of the board to learn more about adding cards to organize
Jonny Venters - Super Collector
Overall Collection (113/157 72% Complete)
base/parallels (85/85 100%)
1/1's (28/72 39%)

always looking for venters 1/1's and 2008/2010 low numbered refractors

I have a few cards you want but there is nothing in your org.
Derek Jeter Collector from 1992-1996. 305 out of 306 99% complete.

1450/1919 1990's Jeter cards 76%

[Image: scan0116-1.jpg]

Let me know when your org is up to date. I have a lot of things you might like, including a TON of 2010 topps chrome.
Looking for Chase Utley, Luka, Messi, Tatis, Jalen hurts, Allen Iverson, Tom Brady, Mahomes, Josh Allen, Juan Soto, Ronald Acuna, Bryce Harper, Allen & Ginter Framed autos

Top Wants
1. Tom Brady Skybox E-x rookie
2. 1998 Peyton Manning Bowman Chrome Rc Refractor
3. Mike Trout Auto

i have some you may be interested in when you set up your organize
[Image: banner4_zps7ecf2a69.jpg]

also dez bryant,any bama players in bama uni,john parker wilson,jered weaver,matt kemp,topps triple thread stuff,anthony rizzo

i have some you might be interested in set up your organizer and check mine.
collect:pujols, trout,Salvador Perez,Jeter (rcs)

shipping: please have the respect of packaging the cards were they will not get damged. shipping cards in between toploaders when they are higher end cards is not acceptable. i will not ship cards like that to you so please do not ship them to me like that.