`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Topps Sparkle Card In Pack Placement?

RE: Topps Sparkle Card In Pack Placement?
Tag for later, I wonder if I missed some of these. Anyone know what the odds are for finding them? How rare are they?

What are the odds of pulling one of these cards??? also I am looking at the list for series two, but i bought a box of series two yesterdat and pulled a Kevin Youkilis sparkle card which is located on the "O" in boston on his chest and that is not on the list posted above??
Only Two defining forces have ever offered to die for you, Jesus Christ and The
American G.I.

Collecting Red Sox, HOFers, some vintage.

Thanks you guys for the info, really helpful!!

As for the odds on these, I've read they're supposed to be 1 per case or something, but have seen case breaks with more than 1, so not sure on that.
[Image: Evil_Dead2.gif]

(06-21-2011, 11:05 AM)akono Wrote: What are the odds of pulling one of these cards??? also I am looking at the list for series two, but i bought a box of series two yesterdat and pulled a Kevin Youkilis sparkle card which is located on the "O" in boston on his chest and that is not on the list posted above??
Ser. 2 just hitting no long ago it's possible that the list isn't 100% complete yet. That site tends to update when they get new info.

Its a contest for the double sparkle.

Look for special "double sparkle" bounty cards featuring Jason Heyward, Tim Lincecum, and Evan Longoria in packs of Topps Series 2 baseball. The first person to collect all three bounty cards (one of each player) will win the grand prize: an authentic Rawlings baseball bat signed by Robinson Cano, Andre Ethier, Curtis Granderson, Russell Martin, Justin Morneau, Hanley Ramirez, BJ Upton, Justin Verlander, David Wright, and Ryan Zimmmerman. To win, email us a picture of yourself holding all three cards. You must prove your physical possession of the cards to be eligible for the prize.

Runners Up: Those Participants who find a bounty card(s) but do not win the grand prize will receive a limited-edition Major League Baseball collectors pin. To receive your pin, email us with a picture of yourself in physical possession of the card. You will receive one pin for every bounty card you find.

Good luck and happy collecting!
Derek Jeter Collector from 1992-1996. 305 out of 306 99% complete.

1450/1919 1990's Jeter cards 76%

[Image: scan0116-1.jpg]

I have opened 8 jumbo boxes and 3 regular of series 2 and have only pulled 2 sparkles from different cases.
Player collecting Dominic Smith
[Image: a2b9799d-d00b-4864-9937-c5ed26367c17.jpg]