`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What is your most valuable..

RE: What is your most valuable..
Not a single card but my almost complete 2007 Topps Turkey Red Chrome Refractor set. Only need 5 to finish it.
[Image: Pinstripe2.jpg]
I need 2007 & 2008 Topps Sterling Base Cards #/250
My Bucket

(06-20-2011, 08:40 PM)cptnemo66 Wrote: Not a single card but my almost complete 2007 Topps Turkey Red Chrome Refractor set. Only need 5 to finish it.
That is pretty impressive.
[Image: chipper.jpg]

Collect Atlanta Braves cards/memorabilia. Chipper Jones and ROY autographs (107/130). Currently looking for 2004 Donruss Elite Passing the Torch cards of Chipper Jones, Dale Murphy, or both that I need.

(06-20-2011, 08:40 PM)jtulliakat0628 Wrote: Hey now Bill! If you are going to throw Rainbows into the conversation you know I have got to interject right there brotha!

[Image: ryanbraun7.jpg]

[Image: ryanbraun6.jpg]

[Image: ryanbraun5.jpg]

[Image: ryanbraun4.jpg]
I am liking these

Photobucket
No justice for this one.... It should be a 9 mt. 9x3 with one 7

Photobucket

Photobucket

This one is probly not valued at much but I really like the way it looks:
Photobucket

I also have a 2007 bowman draft jason heyward gold ref BGS 9.5 & 2007 bowman draft corey brown orange refractor auto BGS 9.5 but I erased the pics by accident.
(06-20-2011, 08:40 PM)cptnemo66 Wrote: Not a single card but my almost complete 2007 Topps Turkey Red Chrome Refractor set. Only need 5 to finish it.
WOW I would like to see them when your done... That is some accomplishment.
I collect "THE 27 CLUB" - Matt Kemp & Mike Trout RC's
[Image: RyinvZK.png]
[Image: beckett2_zps5fe6c285.jpg]
~! KEEP THE HOBBY ALIVE !~
Props to jbel4331

(06-20-2011, 08:49 PM)jconstein Wrote: I am liking these
Thank you sir! I will always throw a shout out to waynetalger for the red cause he was the one that graciously traded it to me a while back after I had been tryin to hunt it down for quite some time.

(06-20-2011, 08:53 PM)daddys lil all star Wrote: Photobucket
No justice for this one.... It should be a 9 mt. 9x3 with one 7

Photobucket

Photobucket

This one is probly not valued at much but I really like the way it looks:
Photobucket

I also have a 2007 bowman draft jason heyward gold ref BGS 9.5 & 2007 bowman draft corey brown orange refractor auto BGS 9.5 but I erased the pics by accident.

WOW I would like to see them when your done... That is some accomplishment.
I LOVE Strasburg Refractors! I just cant bring myself to spending the money for one.

(06-20-2011, 07:31 PM)jconstein Wrote: Mine right now is prob my Bryce Harper 2011 Bowman Chrome Purple Refractor.
I can't imagine how much that Harper has got to be worth!

(06-20-2011, 09:06 PM)jtulliakat0628 Wrote: I can't imagine how much that Harper has got to be worth!
Mint, Beckett has it at 100$ I know on Ebay they are all over the price charts, lol. Guess its how much people want to pay for his cards.

daddys lil all star- I feel for you on that 7 sub on the centering. I sent in a reg bow chrome while back (traded since) and recieved the same grades you did with a 7.5 overall. My lowest grade ever from beckett. I don't know what is up with bowman chrome and their centering issues but I have seen LOTS of 1st Bowman Chrome cards with the centering way off! Def does not do your card justice!
(06-20-2011, 09:09 PM)jconstein Wrote: Guess its how much people want to pay for his cards.
Just imagine how much more people are going to pay the closer he gets to his MLB debut.

(06-20-2011, 09:10 PM)jtulliakat0628 Wrote: daddys lil all star- I feel for you on that 7 sub on the centering. I sent in a reg bow chrome while back (traded since) and recieved the same grades you did with a 7.5 overall. My lowest grade ever from beckett. I don't know what is up with bowman chrome and their centering issues but I have seen LOTS of 1st Bowman Chrome cards with the centering way off! Def does not do your card justice!

Just imagine how much more people are going to pay the closer he gets to his MLB debut.
lol yeah I was thinking the same