`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Topps 60th Anniversary Ring Winner!

Topps 60th Anniversary Ring Winner!
So I got a call from Topps Customer Service today. I was one of the first 10 people in the country to complete the Scavenger Hunt from Topps Series 1! I was shocked, it took a week and a half to get the last piece after it was announced. As such I get one of the Commemorative Sets and I won one of ten Topps 60th Anniversary Rings. Now I have no idea what the retail value will be, but I am fairly interested in learning what kind of trade / sale value it might have. While I am an avid Topps base and Heritage set collector I am not really interested in the Ring truth be told, just the commemorative set.

What do you guys think might be a fair value in cash or trade? I am not taking offers at this time since I do not have it in hand, which is why it is in general Baseball, not Trading.

Thanks for your consideration!
Cypher
[Image: cyphdogg2.jpg]]
Also Collecting: HoFer Autos, A Rod, Bo Jackson, Cameron Maybin, Chris Coghlan, Armanti Edwards, Tebow, Emmitt & Florida Gators, Michael Jordan & UNC Tarheels & Carolina Hurricanes

RE: Topps 60th Anniversary Ring Winner!
probably a lot.
people spend so much money trying to just get this ring its gonna have a high value, i say you ebay it and give me some profits for the suggestion ;D
collecting Cheslor Cuthbert.
I can 50/50 midwest league autos.
[Image: chesbatting-2-1.jpg]

Does anyone know what the value of the commemrative set will be worth I have 44 different rings right now working on the last one.
[Image: 1335852945285.jpg]

(06-20-2011, 05:26 PM)cyphdogg Wrote: So I got a call from Topps Customer Service today. I was one of the first 10 people in the country to complete the Scavenger Hunt from Topps Series 1! I was shocked, it took a week and a half to get the last piece after it was announced. As such I get one of the Commemorative Sets and I won one of ten Topps 60th Anniversary Rings. Now I have no idea what the retail value will be, but I am fairly interested in learning what kind of trade / sale value it might have. While I am an avid Topps base and Heritage set collector I am not really interested in the Ring truth be told, just the commemorative set.

What do you guys think might be a fair value in cash or trade? I am not taking offers at this time since I do not have it in hand, which is why it is in general Baseball, not Trading.

Thanks for your consideration!
Cypher
Hi This is Chuck from New York and got the same phone call today.
were are you from ? Lets try LOTO !!!!!!!!!!
Photobucket

(06-20-2011, 07:13 PM)chuckfe248 Wrote: Hi This is Chuck from New York and got the same phone call today.
were are you from ? Lets try LOTO !!!!!!!!!!
I am from North Carolina, Raleigh area. I am farily certain the actual FMV of the materials in the ring might be a couple hundred or so, but is there additional value to a collector?
Also Collecting: HoFer Autos, A Rod, Bo Jackson, Cameron Maybin, Chris Coghlan, Armanti Edwards, Tebow, Emmitt & Florida Gators, Michael Jordan & UNC Tarheels & Carolina Hurricanes

On the Topps website they put a value of $200 but IDK know what kind of value a collector would put on it. Will be really interesting to see what they go for.

Been out of collecting for a few years, what is this scavenger hunt?
Collect Royals players ie Billy Butler, Eric Hosmer, Alcides Escobar and others ie Cliff Lee, David Ortiz etc...

http://s176.photobucket.com/albums/w187/...utographs/

Its a redemption you can do on Topps website

http://diamond.toppscards.com/

Is it true that the set they send you is both the 1st and 2nd series, also does anyone know the shipping cost for the set or sets?

I believe the shipping cost is free to the winners. i should receive 2 of them based on the rings (actually 3 if they would allow multiple winnings per account - I have 59 rings, and more than 45 duplicates... Anyone have the mantle ring for trade lol).

The guy who called me from topps did not mention a cost to ship.