`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What?

What?
Why was my post moved out of the basketball boards to sports talk?

Why is the What is LeBron thread and other that are not about the hobby still there but mine was moved? What about the guy who only wanted to show off pics from the OKC/Blazers game? How is that hobby talk?

Just curious
PC Players: Halak, Perron, Berglund, Stewart, Oshie, Pietrangelo, D'Agostini, A. Steen, & Backes

PLAYERS WANTED: Crosby, P.Roy, Lundqvist, Spezza, Ovechkin, Lemieux, Gretzky, C.Price, Tavares, Stamkos, Nash, Hull, Tkachuk, Arnott and Langenbrunner in Blues uniform

Always up for a trade!!

RE: What?
(06-20-2011, 04:14 PM)lgb cards Wrote: Why was my post moved out of the basketball boards to sports talk?

Why is the What is LeBron thread and other that are not about the hobby still there but mine was moved? What about the guy who only wanted to show off pics from the OKC/Blazers game? How is that hobby talk?

Just curious
Some get moved "faster" and some get over seen. I moved the one about the draft to Sports Talk because it didn't deal with cards per se while the LeBron topic (which got kind of out of hand) ORIGINALLY was talking about his cardboard value, so it stayed. I even tried getting it back on topic. I forgot where Nick's thread went (the OKC/Blazers game) but when I see it I'll move it accordingly. It's nothing big, just goes in the right area. Smile
[Image: Xtreme2sec.gif]
3,850+ diff Pistons cards

I am not upset or anything just curious, I see talk like that there all the time and thats why I posted it there.

I ask about the LeBron one cause it turned very quickly, like the 2nd post it turned, and now its 9 pages of people throwing insults and debating who is better, and who is gonna win next year.

The pics on is on like page 4 or 5 on here so it has been up for a while and been here the whole time

There are more too and thats what throws me off. They seem to be posted and get to stay up but within a few minutes mine got moved while one with pics of a game, which is cool, stays in here for days
PC Players: Halak, Perron, Berglund, Stewart, Oshie, Pietrangelo, D'Agostini, A. Steen, & Backes

PLAYERS WANTED: Crosby, P.Roy, Lundqvist, Spezza, Ovechkin, Lemieux, Gretzky, C.Price, Tavares, Stamkos, Nash, Hull, Tkachuk, Arnott and Langenbrunner in Blues uniform

Always up for a trade!!

(06-20-2011, 04:27 PM)lgb cards Wrote: I am not upset or anything just curious, I see talk like that there all the time and thats why I posted it there.

I ask about the LeBron one cause it turned very quickly, like the 2nd post it turned, and now its 9 pages of people throwing insults and debating who is better, and who is gonna win next year.

The pics on is on like page 4 or 5 on here so it has been up for a while and been here the whole time

There are more too and thats what throws me off. They seem to be posted and get to stay up but within a few minutes mine got moved while one with pics of a game, which is cool, stays in here for days
And now it's gone. Smile And if I see any more like that (this is to everyone) consequences will be handed out.

As for yours being moved, I'm in a "mental" issue right now and needed an escape, got the email a new thread was out there, checked it out, and thought it best in the Sports Talk forum. When I get more time, as things slow down, I plan on going through all posts in each of the Basketball forum, regardless of age.

All right guys, LGB and bengu just got the LeBron thread deleted. I read the last post by bengu right before the thread dissapeared. Now, none of us can reference it next year.............
MY PHOTOBUCKET
LOOKING FOR....
NO MORE 1993-94 Finest Refractors / THE SET IS COMPLETED!!!

Not a problem, thanks for the explanation. Make sure and read what I wrote on the draft thread in response to your response. Give me your take on my other question as well, I am really curious about the 2nd one.

Always up for a trade!!

(06-20-2011, 04:33 PM)got watcha want Wrote: All right guys, LGB and bengu just got the LeBron thread deleted. I read the last post by bengu right before the thread dissapeared. Now, none of us can reference it next year.............
I probably should have deleted it when it got to page two. Just wanted to see if anyone would bring it on track. Nobody did, not even after I made a post trying to bring it on track. Kind of makes me disappointed.

(06-20-2011, 04:33 PM)got watcha want Wrote: All right guys, LGB and bengu just got the LeBron thread deleted. I read the last post by bengu right before the thread dissapeared. Now, none of us can reference it next year.............

I like how you blame me and that dude when YOU got warned too. I am not saying I am innocent BUT you aren't either.

If you were really going to use that thread as a reference then that would just be further adding to the trash. Referring to it for what? So you can talk more trash? The trash talk is the whole reason it got deleted, you blame me and the other guy, BUT you were warned too about the same thing and say here that you were going to reference off it? Sounds like you were still planning on talking trash which is what got it in trouble.

Thanks for pointing the finger when you were guilty too

Always up for a trade!!