`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Breaking News: Albert Pujols out 4-6 weeks with broken wrist

Breaking News: Albert Pujols out 4-6 weeks with broken wrist
Quote:Albert Pujols has been diagnosed with a small fracture in his left wrist and will miss 4-6 weeks.

At least, that's what the Cardinals are saying right now. Under manager Tony La Russa they've tended to provide optimistic misinformation on injuries, and it's quite possible that they're again leaving something out. Pujols also appeared to bang his shoulder in Sunday's collision at first base. He will be placed on the disabled list shortly.

Source: Ken Rosenthal on Twitter "

RE: Breaking News: Albert Pujols out 4-6 weeks with broken wrist
Yikes!!!!
[Image: fgdfdgdfgdfgdf.jpg]
CARD COUNT: (Met cards - 15655)      (Piazza - 1610)      (Wright - 759)

Breaking News: Albert Pujols drives in 6 runs with 3 homers from the hospital
[Image: yrBtR.png]
Collecting Reds and A's (especially Joey Votto, Bronson Arroyo, and Josh Reddick)

(06-20-2011, 01:47 PM)bustin 5 knots Wrote: Breaking News: Albert Pujols drives in 6 runs with 3 homers from the hospital
that's what HGH will do for you Wink

(06-20-2011, 02:17 PM)chevy man 22 Wrote: that's what HGH will do for you Wink
HGH and Pujols? Come on man. With the media digging for something on everyone and Albert being the best player on the planet, dont you think they would have found something by now. That comment is completely asinine.
[Image: stl.jpg]
I build sets, collect Lou Brock & Jeremy Maclin. Both of my sons went to Kirkwood HS with Jeremy. I will also look at Kurt Warner, Big Ben and Old Big Red Auto's.