`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Tristar Convention in Houston! Going Saturday.

RE: Tristar Convention in Houston! Going Saturday.
My wife doesnt' give me any flack about it. She knew it when she married me. Heck, she likes to look at the cards I bring home and try to grade them.
LF:  Kyle Tucker, Ryan Mountcastle, Shane Bieber, Alex Bohm, Joe Ryan, & Dale Murphy

Bad traders: almostbaker, beantownsfinest, thespirit33, GRIFFEY MAN 1

Just a little bump since the show is tomorrow! It's almost here. MAN I wish I could go to Nationals as well in Chicago!

A little bump before bed. I'm trying to figure out when would be a good time to show up tomorrow morning. I have to pick my tickets up at will call first but any suggestions?

(06-24-2011, 10:51 PM)jtulliakat0628 Wrote: A little bump before bed. I'm trying to figure out when would be a good time to show up tomorrow morning. I have to pick my tickets up at will call first but any suggestions?
I wasn't able to make it out this weekend but I too am a fellow Beakat! Grew up in Houston and then graduated from Sam Houston State in 2009. I live in Deer Park but my gf lives in the Woodlands for now. I hope you had a great time and got some good deals. Also for anyone in the area, Hunter Pence is having a meet and greet at the Academy Sports and Outdoors in the Woodlands on Monday June 27 @ 11:30am. I'll be there and maybe I can meet a few Beckett members that day.

Can't wait to see your finds from the show.
[Image: bannerthj011.jpg]
Thanks to talkntribe for my banner!

http://s1141.photobucket.com/home/Trey_Jones001/index

(06-20-2011, 04:56 PM)jtulliakat0628 Wrote: Def would like to meet up man. Maybe we can split a box break or somethin like that. PM me your number when you get the chance.

I know that Sundays are the best to go because dealers give the best deals with it being the last day, but my wife and I already have plans for Sunday. Just come both days,lol, you know you wanna.

Please post all of your pick-ups from the show.....unable to go this weekend (pulling a double shift at the fire station this weekend).

Ben... lmk if you see any good 67 Topps (name of dealers)....Thanks Bro.

lostfan....I will be in GP in a few weeks for the USSSA 12U World Series Tournament, hope the weather is good.

Have a great weekend & Be Safe!
[Image: lbMplTF.png]
1967 Topps
Super Collector of Cal Ripken Jr. & "Pudge" Rodriguez
bowers25’s bucket

Oh man, wish I could make it! Have fun and good luck-
WANTED: Indian Larry American Biker Auto
[Image: 1393873061.jpg]
http://s1190.photobucket.com/user/Seaw0lf/library/

I was at the show for a few hours. I got Longoria and Happ's autographs on baseballs. I was able to pick up a couple of Braun PSA 10 rookie cards for real cheap.

Also found a guy that had tons of '11 Bowman autos, which I picked up real cheap, which also be for trade when I get back home to Grand Prairie. Picked up a couple of Bowman Chrome Harpers for way below book value.

Picked up a Jumbo box of '11 Bowman Chrome and '10 Bowman Chrome.

I say I had a pretty good day and found some great deals. Once I get back home, I'll list out what I got and some will be up for trade.
Collect GU/AU of Biggio, Berkman, and Oswalt. Also interested in any Astros/Rangers GU/AU cards. Thanks!

Updated: 7/12/2011
Collecting: 2011 Topps Comm Patch, have 37/100

Can't wait for Sunday. I"ll be at the show when it opens at 10am. Here's the shirt my wife made for me to help me find the cards I'm looking for. Hopefully it will work.
[Image: 001.jpg]
[Image: 005.jpg]
LF:  Kyle Tucker, Ryan Mountcastle, Shane Bieber, Alex Bohm, Joe Ryan, & Dale Murphy

Bad traders: almostbaker, beantownsfinest, thespirit33, GRIFFEY MAN 1

(06-25-2011, 10:16 PM)benner73 Wrote: Can't wait for Sunday. I"ll be at the show when it opens at 10am. Here's the shirt my wife made for me to help me find the cards I'm looking for. Hopefully it will work.
[Image: 001.jpg]
[Image: 005.jpg]
I saw that on facebook on one of those groups haha
[Image: yrBtR.png]
Collecting Reds and A's (especially Joey Votto, Bronson Arroyo, and Josh Reddick)