`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2011 Topps Series 2 Auto Redemption Question

2011 Topps Series 2 Auto Redemption Question
Well I pulled a redemption for a 60th Anniversary Continuity Autograph "Subject D" and Topps being the stupendously organized and quality conscious company we've all come to know and love doesn't have the redemption code in their database.

Has anyone been able to redeem the continuity autograph redemptions and anyone have a clue who "Subject D" might be (just hoping to have an idea of who its supposed to be in case they ship something like a Barry Zito autograph) ? The customer service rep at Topps didnt know either.

Thanks

RE: 2011 Topps Series 2 Auto Redemption Question
I pulled a "Subject B" and my code went through fine. Subject B is Ralph Kiner

(06-20-2011, 07:45 AM)kevcalif Wrote: Well I pulled a redemption for a 60th Anniversary Continuity Autograph "Subject D" and Topps being the stupendously organized and quality conscious company we've all come to know and love doesn't have the redemption code in their database.

Has anyone been able to redeem the continuity autograph redemptions and anyone have a clue who "Subject D" might be (just hoping to have an idea of who its supposed to be in case they ship something like a Barry Zito autograph) ? The customer service rep at Topps didnt know either.

Thanks

(06-20-2011, 05:18 PM)richardson7 Wrote: I pulled a "Subject B" and my code went through fine. Subject B is Ralph Kiner
I don't think a subject is 1 person, I think it's a group of people that it could possibly be
[Image: yrBtR.png]
Collecting Reds and A's (especially Joey Votto, Bronson Arroyo, and Josh Reddick)

(06-20-2011, 05:48 PM)bustin 5 knots Wrote: I don't think a subject is 1 person, I think it's a group of people that it could possibly be
Are the "Continuity Autographs" just the Topps 60 autographs?

The back of the Series 2 wrapper states "60th Anniversay Autograph Continuity 1:20,000". "Topps 60 Autograph 1:334"