`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shout out to KKG!!

Shout out to KKG!!
A huge shout out to KKG is needed. I recieved the package on Saturday consisiting of NYG which is awesome and i didnt have any of them and some much needed SJAX rookies and a couple other Sjax.

Thanks KKG!

RE: Shout out to KKG!!
You're welcome! I wanted to send you some Giants so long ago when I was sending out to the newb's, but I misplaced the Giants and thought I had sent them to someone. Once I found them, I knew they had your name on them!
[Image: AllthingsOregon2copy.jpg]

(06-20-2011, 08:18 AM)koolkellygirl Wrote: You're welcome! I wanted to send you some Giants so long ago when I was sending out to the newb's, but I misplaced the Giants and thought I had sent them to someone. Once I found them, I knew they had your name on them!
Good looking out! Go Blue!
2012 Beckett "Super Collector"

I used to collect them myself, I loved Simms and Hampton, Ingram, Collins, all of those guys! I still have some of my collection, though it has been quite watered down over the years..

(06-20-2011, 08:18 AM)koolkellygirl Wrote: You're welcome! I wanted to send you some Giants so long ago when I was sending out to the newb's, but I misplaced the Giants and thought I had sent them to someone. Once I found them, I knew they had your name on them!
They were very much welcomed!! Thanks so much again!! And I agree with you with liking Simms and Hampton and the older Gmen. I bleed blue all the way through so obviously anyone in a Giants uni is awesome, but Hampton still to this day is one of my favorite Giants.

KKG is great!!!
[Image: SigXacvol2.png]
New York Giants Fan & Collector.
http://s9.photobucket.com/home/deuce6000/

Aw shucks, guys...I just love football, what can I say?

Thumbs up!