`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
North Carolinians!! Card Shows upcoming this weekend

North Carolinians!! Card Shows upcoming this weekend
There are a couple card shows this coming weekend, June 24-26. One in Raleigh at the fairgrounds and one near Charlotte at the Concord Mall.

Anybody know anything about either show? I live in Greensboro and am nearly the same distance from both card shows (4 minute difference on mapquest). Anybody going to either show? I'll probably hit one, but if they're both suppposed to be good I may go to both!

Raleigh one charges $5 for admission, Charlotte one does not, but aside from that I really know nothing. I'll probably call the contact number listed for each show later on this week, but if anybody knows any details already please post them!

RE: North Carolinians!! Card Shows upcoming this weekend
PM me some more info please! I live in Charlotte and would love to go but I haven't heard of this yet. Thanks!
[Image: f0oyns.jpg]

I e-mailed the contact people for both shows. Hoping to hear back soon.

I got a response about the Charlotte show. He's expecting between 20-25 dealers with all sports. No word yet on the Raleigh show. I'll be sure to post the info!

the card show at my locale is at serramonte shopping center. it'll be held this saturday 25th and sunday 26th of june 2011. i just visited the card show in 'the shops at tanforan' but it is a smaller show. the 'cow palace' card show was big but i didn't have the chance to attend. by the way, i'm in california. who lives in san francisco county and san mateo county? let me know, thanks.
[Image: 755bd9c1.jpg]
I will miss you bbills1999
Where are you XstreamInsanity/Jason?

I'm in greensboro also...and will most likely be in charlotte this weekend...alas....but won't be able to venture anywhere else ;(
Jonny Venters - Super Collector
Overall Collection (113/157 72% Complete)
base/parallels (85/85 100%)
1/1's (28/72 39%)

always looking for venters 1/1's and 2008/2010 low numbered refractors

could you guys keep an eye open for Rasheed Wallace 1/1's? i'd be interested in all you can get.i will pay a reward too. especially in North Carolina the chances are high for nice sheeds Smile

thanks Smile
Collecting Rasheed Wallace!

Wantlist

Wantlist Rasheed Wallace

I won't be able to make it this weekend, and honestly I know little to nothing about basketball I just frequent the baseball boards...happened to see NC in a heading for a last reply here though Wink
Jonny Venters - Super Collector
Overall Collection (113/157 72% Complete)
base/parallels (85/85 100%)
1/1's (28/72 39%)

always looking for venters 1/1's and 2008/2010 low numbered refractors

(06-21-2011, 05:03 PM)and1hotsauce Wrote: could you guys keep an eye open for Rasheed Wallace 1/1's? i'd be interested in all you can get.i will pay a reward too. especially in North Carolina the chances are high for nice sheeds Smile

thanks Smile
Will do! Got a response about the Raleigh show as well. Though it charges $5 for admission there will be between 90-105 dealers so it's a huge show! Do you only want 1/1 Rasheeds or any really nice pieces? I have a decent amount of trade bait and I'll of course be taking some cash. LMK.

(06-22-2011, 12:04 AM)buckunteer Wrote: Will do! Got a response about the Raleigh show as well. Though it charges $5 for admission there will be between 90-105 dealers so it's a huge show! Do you only want 1/1 Rasheeds or any really nice pieces? I have a decent amount of trade bait and I'll of course be taking some cash. LMK.

PM for you Wink
Collecting Rasheed Wallace!

Wantlist

Wantlist Rasheed Wallace