`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Fathers day trip to the LCS. Autos,mems and RC's

RE: Fathers day trip to the LCS. Autos,mems and RC's
Nice patches, Nice autos, and The Twins! Big trades, box breaks, and and........and those Twins!

I loved that commercial.
Charlie Whitehurst Super Collector

Collector of Clemson Tigers and Dallas Cowboys

Happy father's day and some nice father's day p/u's!!!!!!
[Image: ce8f6545-0bdb-49f7-be76-b13239e656d6_zps6d8f6973.png]

(06-19-2011, 08:00 PM)stefanjwhite Wrote: The Houshy is Ill! Those patches scream w/ WTFness! What's up w/ the hotties auto there?
Thanks stefan, really stoked with the mems and well saw the twins and just had to have them.. LOL
(06-19-2011, 08:05 PM)pbean Wrote: love the base RC's ..... and the Peyton's totally saweet bud Smile

looks like you had a great Fathers Day Smile
Had a really good day, hope you did as well.
(06-19-2011, 08:06 PM)nineof Wrote: Happy father's day and excellent pickups, Mik253! The patch on the Randle El is nasty and of course the Exquisite Houshmandzadeh is sweet. Smile
Thank you nineof. Pretty nice of Salem to let me have that one, the Irons 3 color exquisite auto she got is a really nice one Smile
(06-19-2011, 08:10 PM)clemsoncowboy Wrote: Nice patches, Nice autos, and The Twins! Big trades, box breaks, and and........and those Twins!

I loved that commercial.
LOL, thanks clemsoncowboy.
(06-19-2011, 08:25 PM)redskins316 Wrote: Happy father's day and some nice father's day p/u's!!!!!!
Thank you sir. Smile
[Image: Mic_SPA_Banner1.jpg]

Hey Mik, HAPPY FATHER'S DAY bud!!!!

If you ever want to part with that El card, PLEASE LMK that would look great in my Steelers PC Big Grin

[quote='mik253' pid='1587960' dateline='1308534191']

Thanks stefan, really stoked with the mems and well saw the twins and just had to have them.. LOL

yeah I hear ya, they do have pretty handwriting.
[Image: flo.jpg]
Sadistically collecting Chad OchoCinco Johnson
non 1/1's 2660/3840 69.25% complete

*Every time you use the word "MOJO" an angel gets full blown aids*

(06-19-2011, 08:52 PM)ripkenfan72 Wrote: Hey Mik, HAPPY FATHER'S DAY bud!!!!

If you ever want to part with that El card, PLEASE LMK that would look great in my Steelers PC Big Grin
Well thank you T.. been a pretty good one so far.. now just need the kids to go to bed.. Big Grin

I will let you know if I part with it.. Big Grin
(06-19-2011, 08:54 PM)stefanjwhite Wrote: [quote='mik253' pid='1587960' dateline='1308534191']

yeah I hear ya, they do have pretty handwriting.
Very nice handwriting.. Big Grin

(06-19-2011, 09:10 PM)mik253 Wrote: Very nice handwriting.. Big Grin
But you're just reading the articles, right??

Extra sweet Whosyourmomma you got there!!

Happy Fathers Day!
I like cards serial numbered 34/xx
[Image: RD1.jpg]
Still working on 2009 Topps Magic Autos

(06-19-2011, 10:04 PM)ricky williams 34 Wrote: But you're just reading the articles, right??

Extra sweet Whosyourmomma you got there!!

Happy Fathers Day!
LOL, thank you RW.. Smile

Happy Father's Day to you too Mik! Mine was wonderful. Excellent pick-ups and i must say, your lcs has some major cards in there, every time you go you come back with some sick multi's. I sure wish my lcs had that kind of selection, lol! Anyway, nice ones bud. Smile
[Image: IMG_0004-3-1-1-1-1.jpg][Image: dcb5423c-6775-419e-9e21-4965884632ba.jpg]

(06-19-2011, 10:47 PM)jncdrew Wrote: Happy Father's Day to you too Mik! Mine was wonderful. Excellent pick-ups and i must say, your lcs has some major cards in there, every time you go you come back with some sick multi's. I sure wish my lcs had that kind of selection, lol! Anyway, nice ones bud. Smile
Thanks jncdrew and same to ya. Been a good fathers day so far.

It is very nice having an LCS that does a lot of buying and selling. Would prolly cost me more if I collected other sports as well.. lol