`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MY worst fear with this years topps

RE: MY worst fear with this years topps
(06-21-2011, 11:30 AM)john1580 Wrote: brien taylor ?
That's what i was thinking. That card was only included in those factory sets, tho. It was never in packs

(06-20-2011, 04:11 PM)coltsfan1961 Wrote: Was mad because I have the frank thomas gold I pulled from a pack. The big chase card that year was a prospect pitcher for the Yankees auto card. Can't remember his name just that he broke his hand in a fight. Topps later produced a set with the auto included. Talk about stabbing the die hard chase card set builders in the back. And now I have about ten die cuts from the supposed inserts only thru diamond give away.
Your talking about the dumbass Brien Taylor.
LF:  Kyle Tucker, Ryan Mountcastle, Shane Bieber, Alex Bohm, Joe Ryan, & Dale Murphy

Bad traders: almostbaker, beantownsfinest, thespirit33, GRIFFEY MAN 1

Yah it was Brian Taylor signed for like 1.5 mil signing bonus broke his hand in a fight. What a Dumbass. Remind me of that Cubs pitcher broke his hand hitting a water jug in the dugout. Anyone remember the name of the pitcher for the Cubs drafted in the first round that intentionaly hit a player in the on deck circle during college ball?

(06-21-2011, 08:21 PM)coltsfan1961 Wrote: Yah it was Brian Taylor signed for like 1.5 mil signing bonus broke his hand in a fight. What a Dumbass. Remind me of that Cubs pitcher broke his hand hitting a water jug in the dugout. Anyone remember the name of the pitcher for the Cubs drafted in the first round that intentionaly hit a player in the on deck circle during college ball?
Ben Christiansen???
Really hurt Anthony Molina too (partially blind?)..sued etc...pitcher never made it to majors
Have I got the story right???

(06-20-2011, 04:11 PM)coltsfan1961 Wrote: Was mad because I have the frank thomas gold I pulled from a pack. The big chase card that year was a prospect pitcher for the Yankees auto card. Can't remember his name just that he broke his hand in a fight. Topps later produced a set with the auto included. Talk about stabbing the die hard chase card set builders in the back. And now I have about ten die cuts from the supposed inserts only thru diamond give away.
It was brien Taylor......I was one of the stupid people who chased it.....
[Image: cyber-1.png]
Bucket
Collecting CURRENT Raiders....Carr, Mack, Bo, brown ++

(06-22-2011, 06:38 AM)bonds20001 Wrote: Ben Christiansen???
Really hurt Anthony Molina too (partially blind?)..sued etc...pitcher never made it to majors
Have I got the story right???
I remember becuase I live in Evansville and it was a UE player hit, shattered his orbital bone and was the worst case of unsportsmanship to date.

http://qctimes.com/news/local/article_08...002e0.html