[Image: 619a.jpg]
[Image: 1121c.jpg][Image: 1028ba.jpg]
[Image: 619b.jpg][Image: morenospauto-1.jpg]
[Image: letters.jpg]

FLICKR

Email:
mike_pekar@yahoo.com

RE: Anybody need Moreno?? Scans
I KNEW YOU'D POST TO TRADE!!! YOU WEREN'T DONE!! NICE TRY!!!
My Flickr

I'm not fond of wasting my time with folks who can't bother replying to trades or pms. If I don't reply, you're probably on the ignore list.

(06-19-2011, 10:33 AM)ft28jags Wrote: I KNEW YOU'D POST TO TRADE!!! YOU WEREN'T DONE!! NICE TRY!!!
lol--just want to move these. how goes it??? did ur guy need any of them??

FLICKR

Email:
mike_pekar@yahoo.com

yeah, yeah...however you want to chalk it up!!! I'm sure my bud wants most of them, but i haven't spoken to him in a spell...I sense he'll be coming to your thread Smile

(06-19-2011, 10:35 AM)mpekar Wrote: lol--just want to move these. how goes it??? did ur guy need any of them??
My Flickr

I'm not fond of wasting my time with folks who can't bother replying to trades or pms. If I don't reply, you're probably on the ignore list.

cmb for the status, thanks

(06-19-2011, 10:38 AM)ft28jags Wrote: yeah, yeah...however you want to chalk it up!!! I'm sure my bud wants most of them, but i haven't spoken to him in a spell...I sense he'll be coming to your thread Smile
ah--ok

FLICKR

Email:
mike_pekar@yahoo.com

send me a list of the moreno's you have as my bud just told me he can't see the pics at his work...he's gonna want the status i'm sure

(06-19-2011, 10:44 AM)mpekar Wrote: ah--ok
My Flickr

(06-19-2011, 10:45 AM)ft28jags Wrote: send me a list of the moreno's you have as my bud just told me he can't see the pics at his work...he's gonna want the status i'm sure
pm sent
(06-19-2011, 10:38 AM)cccupps420 Wrote: cmb for the status, thanks
hey Chris--kind of hectic here today--what do u have in the way of hofers in that range??

FLICKR

Email:
mike_pekar@yahoo.com

pm returned...you may end up dealing with me, depending on what he tells me in terms of wants Smile
(06-19-2011, 10:48 AM)mpekar Wrote: pm sent
My Flickr

Think I will hold onto the HOF's....sounds like jags wants it more anyway, thanks though Mike...maybe next time!

(06-19-2011, 10:48 AM)mpekar Wrote: pm sent

hey Chris--kind of hectic here today--what do u have in the way of hofers in that range??