`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Organize problem

Organize problem
I added a bunch of cards to vasious collections, and it says added to organize. But, when I look in organize the collection is empty. I'm pretty sure the cards are there someplace because when I search for the players the cards come up, but the collections they are supposed to be in are vacant. Anyone else have this problem?

RE: Organize problem
Alright you added ( examples ) A baseball card. And added it to the baseball folder. OR do you have a certain other name.

What i suggest it use the tags. Search for the cards you added. And see where it shows you they are.

I created a new collection for each group of cards I was adding (each one is a separate player so I was able to add multiple items at once). So all the buster posey cards I added were supposed to be placed in the collection labeled "posey". I looked at the tags and no tag shows up which is weird. Not even recently added.

(06-19-2011, 01:00 AM)thatpersonphil Wrote: I created a new collection for each group of cards I was adding (each one is a separate player so I was able to add multiple items at once). So all the buster posey cards I added were supposed to be placed in the collection labeled "posey". I looked at the tags and no tag shows up which is weird. Not even recently added.
Take the cards without tags. Check them. Move them to the folder you would like them in.

Did you change the name or delete the folder and remake it ?

I also just looked at your ORG. Unless you have THAT posey folder marked as Private. which would be the reason for this ----> I Dont see a Posey folder in your Organize.

Yea its private. Thanks for the tip.

(06-19-2011, 01:15 AM)thatpersonphil Wrote: Yea its private. Thanks for the tip.
Let me know if you are still having probs. after you try it ok.