IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2011 Panini Elite Football Recap

RE: 2011 Panini Elite Football Recap
Any Jacquizz Rodgers Cards?

TOTC Autographs are horizontal? That's a huge break from the Elite of old. Nice Kapernick patch
[Image: scan0058-2-1.jpg][/URL]
[Image: scan0049-1_zpsa96ce2c3.jpg][/URL]

(06-19-2011, 10:17 AM)daytonator Wrote: What the hell? Why is elite out already in Asia? Panini should try taking care of their customers in the States first before shipping abroad.must be getting some foreign policy tips from, well, the US Government. Nice break

they send cards overseas to ensure everyone releases it at the same time and its available to everyone at the same time but do all distributors or card shops follow it? obviously not.

I am an American but what makes it being released in the US so special than other parts of the world?

Also, Panini monitors spending percentage and as you can see, and observe, panini doesnt give a damn about anything at the moment but money...since why everything looks the same, is overproduced and so forth...

btw, no attacking anyone...just clearing the what and whys up

thanks
(06-19-2011, 01:11 PM)ejnfl24 Wrote: Yeah, I'm pretty dumbfounded that a foreign country would get a football product before us in the U.S., solely for the reason that we're the only place that really cares for "American rules" football. Smile

you will be surprised with the amount of NFL fans here in Asia, and also one thing, there are around 6000 Americans living in Hong Kong alone, and more spread out all across Asia, and since my LCS is the only card shop serving Indonesia, Singapore, Malaysia, and most of Asia (Except Taiwan, Japan and Korea and perhaps smaller shops) they have large stocks and inventory to cater to the people....

and as mentioned in my earlier post before this one, its mostly the fact that people dont follow release date rules...

(06-19-2011, 03:37 PM)te2333 Wrote: Any Jacquizz Rodgers Cards?
rookies but traded them already locally.
(06-19-2011, 01:15 AM)ejnfl24 Wrote: Interested in the Liuget. LMK.
will do so once i finish scanning thanks