`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SOLID MAILDAY

SOLID MAILDAY
Got in my eric decker and rod smith replacements from panini which I'm pleased with (though they sent me another package that's replacements, but I have to sign for it, but they aren't as solid as these two replacements IMO, but I'll have that package monday). Oh, and I got this beauty from a buddy of mine in a trade.

[Image: bradyautographics.jpg]
My Flickr

I'm not fond of wasting my time with folks who can't bother replying to trades or pms. If I don't reply, you're probably on the ignore list.

RE: SOLID MAILDAY
Drooooooooooollllllll

VERY nice!
Check me out! Updating all the time. Working my ORG daily! Have lots to trade.

Collect Patriots, Texans, Bruins, Texas A&M, UCONN and current project 2011 Certified FOTG /250 set 2011 Playoff Contenders Set

http://s1082.photobucket.com/albums/j369/Mercier2002/

thanks bud

(06-18-2011, 06:57 PM)mercier2002 Wrote: Drooooooooooollllllll

VERY nice!
My Flickr

I'm not fond of wasting my time with folks who can't bother replying to trades or pms. If I don't reply, you're probably on the ignore list.

............................................AMAZING!!!! I have got to get my hands on a Brady auto at some point..CONGRATS!!! Smile Smile
[Image: Avcnw.png]
Football- Tom Brady, Rob Gronkowski, Aaron Hernandez, Brandon Bolden

thanks

(06-18-2011, 07:02 PM)patsfan129 Wrote: ............................................AMAZING!!!! I have got to get my hands on a Brady auto at some point..CONGRATS!!! Smile Smile
My Flickr

(06-18-2011, 06:44 PM)ft28jags Wrote: Got in my eric decker and rod smith replacements from panini (though they sent me another package that's replacements, but I have to sign for it, but they aren't as solid as these replacements IMO, but I'll have that package monday). Oh, and I got this beauty from a buddy of mine in a trade.

[Image: bradyautographics.jpg]
OK, so what were you saying about Rod Smith? You got a replacement but they sent you another replacement? Maybe I'm reading this wrong or it's worded wrong. Either way, do you have a cool Rod Smith card for trade? =)

I got a rod smith treasures jsy auto 1/25 in as a replacement...

(06-18-2011, 07:04 PM)shigfrag Wrote: OK, so what were you saying about Rod Smith? You got a replacement but they sent you another replacement? Maybe I'm reading this wrong or it's worded wrong. Either way, do you have a cool Rod Smith card for trade? =)
My Flickr

Forget Brady, we wanna see the Rod Smith and Eric Decker!!!
[Image: NJbm45f.png]
Sold Out. Save a few cards. Pick up only what I have to have.
Banner By jbel4331

LOL...scans are in the bucket..I live in CO, so I requested donkeys specifically and was fortunate to get these (had solid cards but didn't want to wait any longer)

(06-18-2011, 07:11 PM)samiamryan Wrote: Forget Brady, we wanna see the Rod Smith and Eric Decker!!!
My Flickr

Yeah! Forget Brady... forget it so much send it my way lol Smile
Check me out! Updating all the time. Working my ORG daily! Have lots to trade.

Collect Patriots, Texans, Bruins, Texas A&M, UCONN and current project 2011 Certified FOTG /250 set 2011 Playoff Contenders Set

http://s1082.photobucket.com/albums/j369/Mercier2002/