`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I learned my lesson.

I learned my lesson.
I am getting ready to go through this trunk of vintage cards as I wrote in other threads. My wife stopped by walmart and picked up some sleeves that I needed for my newer cards. 100 sleeves for .99. Well let me just say that these are pure garbage. The sleeves are cutting my card due to poor machine cutting of the sleeves. I snipped the sides with scissors but seems to be the middle of the sleeves more than the edges. Then the sleeves stick together and make it hard to scan cards.

I'm never buying again. Just some advice if you plan on buying from wally world.
[Image: ge_zpse4f470b2.jpg]
Wanted: Indians, Cavs, Rookies, Inserts,Lebron and Kyrie.

RE: I learned my lesson.
i learned the same way, I only buy supplies and shops and online.

I just by ultra pro products mainly from the hobby shops. Sorry to hear about that Sad
Looking to complete the 2013 Archives Mets fan favorite Au's (Just need Ron Darling) and 2014 Topps Gypsy Queen set mini base + SPs. Also working on 2015 Topps Chrome and updates. Please note that if you have less than 15 trades, I ask that you send first.

I buy my supplies from TRU and have never had an issue

UltraPro. That is all.
Chris Olds
Editor, Beckett Media

colds@beckett.com
Twitter @chrisolds2009
beckett.com/news

>>>> IF YOU HAVE A SITE ISSUE, please do not DM me.Please email customerservice@beckett.com. (I don't actually handle any of that stuff.)

(06-18-2011, 10:13 PM)chrisolds Wrote: UltraPro. That is all.
My last five bags of team set bags form UltraPro all had terrible issues with the sealing strip. I've switched to BCW, and had no issues.

I'm reorganizing my collection by player into team set bags, and I've gone through a lot of team bags. BCW is the way to go, and they're a bit cheaper too!
Toby
Looking for UC-Riverside alumni (Paul Applebee, Rob Brantly, Marc Rzepczynski)

PM me about any vintage Mets (decent condition) you may find from the 60s and 70s and I can show you some tribe cards you may want
[Image: broockerd_zpsd0d55e86.png]
Kila Ka'aihue 133/138 Non 1/1s (96% complete) 13/64 1/1s (19% complete)
Auto Needs: http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1529244.html

Yea Wal-Mart started selling a different brand other than UltraPro and they are absolute crap! They are so poopy that they are literally 1/2 penny sleeves.

You gotta go with Ultra Pro!!!!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Ultra Pro and BCW seem to be the hobby norm remember you get what you pay for