`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I just unlocked the Topps 60th Anniversary ring!

RE: I just unlocked the Topps 60th Anniversary ring!
I began early and havent unlocked any die cut cards yet I have 45 cards unlocked and 40 rings. Wish there was a way to sell the accounts LOL.
[Image: 1335852945285.jpg]

(06-20-2011, 12:04 AM)Youngsgirl10 Wrote: I began early and havent unlocked any die cut cards yet I have 45 cards unlocked and 40 rings. Wish there was a way to sell the accounts LOL.
you should trade the other 5 rings for ones you don't have, that would get you the 60th anniversary set.
Player collecting Dominic Smith
[Image: a2b9799d-d00b-4864-9937-c5ed26367c17.jpg]

(06-20-2011, 12:04 AM)Youngsgirl10 Wrote: I began early and havent unlocked any die cut cards yet I have 45 cards unlocked and 40 rings. Wish there was a way to sell the accounts LOL.
Believe it or not, I've seen several accounts sell on eBay, some for decent money. Just depends on what cards you have unlocked and the rings you have.
[Image: Evil_Dead2.gif]

I'm at 59 different rings after 59 digs... Mickey Mantle being the rare one, of course, which I need.
Chris Olds
Editor, Beckett Media

colds@beckett.com
Twitter @chrisolds2009
beckett.com/news

>>>> IF YOU HAVE A SITE ISSUE, please do not DM me.Please email customerservice@beckett.com. (I don't actually handle any of that stuff.)

At the LCS I work at we have a regular at 59 different rings with only the Mantle missing. He really wants that ring as he says he would love to wear it and it would be a great conversation piece.
[Image: celts_reds_bengs_sig.jpg]
WHO-DEY