`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Hall of Fame Discussion...Everyone's Welcomed!!!

RE: Hall of Fame Discussion...Everyone's Welcomed!!!
Owens had over a 100 yards receiving in his SB appearance, and was a huge factor. Terrell is just a huge tool bag. He's never been in trouble with the law OR the NFL.
The Ward rule came along because he leads with his helmet at defender's chin straps. I know he's your boy JB, but he's the worst guy in the history of football as far as cheapshots go.
Hines has a shot at the hall, but only if he goes big in the SB again, IMO. Might be a guy who makes it in his fourth, fifth time around.
[Image: 1c4478fb-d731-4d9f-ba14-899045a13077_zps5489e52d.jpg]

Yea I dont know about Hines. I know he has the rings but his stats are below Cris Carter's...right?
Looking for Urlacher 1/1s, and 2000 Rookie Year Cards (especially BGS/PSA)
Also looking for Devin Hester 1/1s & Supercollecting Lance Briggs!

Isaac Bruce:

Receptions 1,024
Receiving Yards 15,208
Receiving TDs 91
Avg 14.9
Pro Bowls 4
Years 16

Torry Holt:

Receptions 920
Receiving Yards 13,382
Receiving TDs 74
Avg 14.5
Pro Bowls 7
Years 11
(Only WR ever to record 6 straight 1300 yard seasons)

Hines Ward:

Receptions 954
Receiving Yards 11,702
Receiving TDs 83
Avg 12.3
Pro Bowls 4
Years 13

Numbers do not tell it all and they never will, but i am just showing how stacked the WR position is for HOF credentials and with the Likes of Chris Carter being denied and these two being available in a few years. I think it will be harder than many think for Ward to get in.

I think too many people lose sight of what it means to be GREAT! not just good or the best at the time, but straight up GREAT! These guys are all NFL players which means they better be good, if they weren't, they wouldn't be getting paid... A lot of these guys on the lists, did what they were paid to do... How many of them actually went above and beyond??? It's about sacrifice, dedication, and stats... If you don't have all those 3, you don't deserve to be in... my $.02
I collect Peyton Manning and Griffey Jr.
My Bucket: http://s444.photobucket.com/albums/qq164/soccerscrub78
[Image: manning-griffeybanner2.jpg]