`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
your team/player for Mitch Richmonds

RE: your team/player for Mitch Richmonds
ill go through my stuff i know of a few ritchmonds i have in my basketball stuff ill pm u if i find them
[Image: 864_bucs-josh-freeman-42709-1.jpg]

(07-24-2011, 02:11 PM)MARINES21 Wrote: ill go through my stuff i know of a few ritchmonds i have in my basketball stuff ill pm u if i find them
'preciate it!

Sent an open offer with comments and questions. lmk.

Collect Patrick Ewing, Jalen Rose, Kevin Garnett, LaMarcus Aldridge, Jeff Green

if you have less than 25 trades, I will ask you to send first.

Any other player/team supercollectors out there? I'm trying to build up my Mitch Richmond collection to reach that status. I still need a TON of his cards though as I'm still just under 100. Even the cheap-o base stuff I don't have would be great and I'll send you plenty in return!

I have traded out my Pistons and Mavericks thus far. My Clippers, Lakers and Bobcats were spoken for, but those deals have been put on the back burner, so they may also be available if I can't get ahold of those respective trading partners.

Thanks again for the help everyone!

I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

[Image: buckunteer_edited-2-1.gif]

whats up dude i got a bunch of mitch richmonds, i used to collect him when i was like 12, lemme go into the closet n try to find them ill post them when im done
ok found em finally lol it was behind all the dikembe cards, not as many as i thought but nevertheless i added all of them into my org, check em out and let me know if u want any/all of them, ill give em away for basically nothing i dont collect him anymore