`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
your team/player for Mitch Richmonds

your team/player for Mitch Richmonds
Trying to kill two birds with one stone here. I'm looking to boost my sheer numbers of Mitch Richmond cards and simultaneously thin my collection, so I'd be willing to just send a bulk lot of cards of a particular team or player for your handful of Mitch Richmonds. Thinking specifically of jdetter's Charlotte Bobcats/Hornets, dorkypunkrocker's Mavs and possibly extreme's Pistons and anybody else who's looking to become a supercollector and needs some cards!

Obviously I'd be sending mostly commons and semistars with a couple RC's and low-level inserts mixed in. I actually already have my Charlotte and Dallas stacks started in hopes of making a trade! Most of these cards are probably not in my organize as they're commons from yester-year I haven't gotten around to putting in, but if anybody is interested please PM me and I'll give you an idea what I've got.

Thanks!

RE: your team/player for Mitch Richmonds
Grrr why did I get rid of my Mitch Richmond's a couple years ago I use to collect him I would've had tons

(06-16-2011, 05:14 PM)dorkypunkrockerguy Wrote: Grrr why did I get rid of my Mitch Richmond's a couple years ago I use to collect him I would've had tons
You mean you don't have a single Mitch Richmond?? I've already pulled like sixty Mavs cards lol. I'm not worried about bv here whatsoever. Just a few base Richmonds would be more than enough.

(06-16-2011, 05:26 PM)buckunteer Wrote: You mean you don't have a single Mitch Richmond?? I've already pulled like sixty Mavs cards lol. I'm not worried about bv here whatsoever. Just a few base Richmonds would be more than enough.
Zero even quadrupled check I will keep that in mind though

hhmmm...well I've already pulled the cards lol so I may PM you after I take a look at your organize and find like one $5 card or something I'd like if that's alright!

(06-16-2011, 05:35 PM)buckunteer Wrote: hhmmm...well I've already pulled the cards lol so I may PM you after I take a look at your organize and find like one $5 card or something I'd like if that's alright!
Lol ok

I probably have more in my boxes that I still haven't loaded, but it's not going to be anything spectacular.

1997-98 Z-Force #2 Mitch Richmond
1999-00 Topps Gallery #91 Mitch Richmond
1999-00 Upper Deck MVP #175 Mitch Richmond
2000-01 Upper Deck #180 Mitch Richmond
[Image: Xtreme2sec.gif]
3,850+ diff Pistons cards

no worries xtreme that's the idea! I actually don't have any of those Richmonds so I'd send off my Pistons for just those four. If you happen to spot a few more in your boxes, great, but no need to do a hardcore search. LMK.

And the offer still goes for anybody else!!

bump to the top! My Mavericks and Pistons have been spoken for, but any/all other teams are up for grabs! I also grabbed a couple 1k-card boxes of common cards from back home during the 4th, so there are more cards I would be able to provide now. Let's do some trading! Thanks for looking Smile

bump...anyone else out there? Trading WAY in your favor as long as I can get a handful of Mitch Richmonds!