`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Post ur odd and obscure low end wantlist here!! Sumone may have it laying around

RE: Post ur odd and obscure low end wantlist here!! Sumone may have it laying around
(06-16-2011, 02:43 PM)nickfromcwe Wrote: Was Luke McKnown a Browns draft pick? If so, I may have quite a few for ya.
Yes he was. Thanks

RE: Post ur odd and obscure low end wantlist here!! Sumone may have it laying around
(06-16-2011, 03:06 PM)gangstippie Wrote: Yes he was. Thanks
No problem... I'm actually going to wait until I finish this one deal on here and I'm going to delete and completely redo my org and I'll put in what I have.

Bumping this up with my updated pics!
[Image: AllthingsOregon2copy.jpg]

2010 Press Pass Needs:
#69 - Ryan Matthews CL
(Should be Clausen, Bradford, and Dez Bryant)

looking for morgan burnett and any packers base i dont have
[Image: jsonnentagbannercopy.jpg]

Morgan Burnett Super Collector
Total cards not 1/1 83/121
Total 1/1 cards 3/36

Here's the thread for the list of the newest set I am building, 2009 Topps Chrome

http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1443742.html
PC Players: Halak, Perron, Berglund, Stewart, Oshie, Pietrangelo, D'Agostini, A. Steen, & Backes

PLAYERS WANTED: Crosby, P.Roy, Lundqvist, Spezza, Ovechkin, Lemieux, Gretzky, C.Price, Tavares, Stamkos, Nash, Hull, Tkachuk, Arnott and Langenbrunner in Blues uniform

Always up for a trade!!

(06-16-2011, 02:17 PM)koolkellygirl Wrote: I'm looking for 2000 Vanguard High voltage cards-any color
[Image: Inserts-2.jpg]

99Triumph pack warriors
[Image: inserts3-2.jpg]

99 Advantage shockwave
[Image: inserts3.jpg]

2001 Invincible AFTERBURNERS
[Image: inserts2-3.jpg]

99 Topps bullrushers
[Image: Inserts.jpg]

2000 Bowman Chrome Ground Breakers
[Image: inserts2-1.jpg]

2001 Topps own the game Ground Warriors
[Image: inserts2-2.jpg]

and I have all of the 94 Flair Hot Numbers, except for Barry Sanders.

[Image: Inserts-1.jpg]

And SPXCitement
[Image: inserts3-1.jpg]

And These UD Ionix High Voltage
[Image: inserts2.jpg]
should have a bunch of those Vanguard for ya Wink matter of fact I may have a whole lotta what you're looking for .....

@ The Bean Man

[Image: NoseSniffingTailWaggingPuppy.gif]

@kelly do you need jamaal lewis high voltage? if so PM me ur address and put j lewis high voltage in the subject...neone else got some things they are looking for?
Sigs curtesy of KoolKellGirl and JDetter!! Thanks a ton!!

[Image: fbqueen1.jpg]

[Image: fbqueen.gif]

I need it! Pm coming