`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Woohoo I just so love the help at Topps Giveaway

Woohoo I just so love the help at Topps Giveaway
I called Topps Diamond giveaway with a problem of having 48 rings with only one dupe. My prize for the set wasn't showing. The sweetheart asked if she could enter a code on her end and do a dig for me to see if another ring would solve the problem. Well who was I not to accept so she did the dig and got the vintage pack. So she did another code and dig to get the other ring and get the complete set prize. Seems every time I have called they are always helpful and very lucky. Just the other day I was missing a code from a jumbo box so they gave me another code and I hit the Lester Diamond Cut card. Makes me wish I could call and let them enter all my codes. They are sure luckier than I am. Opps I see the light bulbs going off in everyones head. Call topps hey Hon I have 45 digs here is my logon dig away

RE: Woohoo I just so love the help at Topps Giveaway
haha nice.
[Image: ge_zpse4f470b2.jpg]
Wanted: Indians, Cavs, Rookies, Inserts,Lebron and Kyrie.

"Hi, I have a problem. Here are my 7 codes."

"Really, 7 MANTLE RINGS??"

:-)

On my end I was saying to her maybe you will get lucky and dig up the mantle ring. She was like I dug up the vintage pack lets try again. I'm about to buy a 100 codes guess I will have to open a new account and try to remember where she dug

In all seriousness, I have had two jumbos with only 9 codes, what is the number you call to have them take care of you?
Player collecting Dominic Smith
[Image: a2b9799d-d00b-4864-9937-c5ed26367c17.jpg]

(06-18-2011, 10:58 AM)cmccart8 Wrote: In all seriousness, I have had two jumbos with only 9 codes, what is the number you call to have them take care of you?
The customer service number is 1-800-489-9149 both girls I have dealt with are sweet