`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Updated 9/17"Let kids pick your packs" theory = ANOTHER Sweet '11 Topps S2 Hit (SCAN)

Updated 9/17"Let kids pick your packs" theory = ANOTHER Sweet '11 Topps S2 Hit (SCAN)
***Resurecting this thread from months ago to update with the new story... went to Meijer today to pick up some things... this time had my daughter (2 yrs old) pick out a pack of score football (base) and she grabs a rack pack of S1 and walks to the register, thought ok whatever...open it up while she is riding the penny horse... and out pops this!

[Image: NolanRyan60.jpg]

Really been on a retail roll lately... hoping it continues into Hockey season!

~Vesper

Yes... it is for trade. Just let me know!

***OLD STORY***

Tested the theory and let me 4 year old son pick out a random packs of 2011 Topps Series 2. Told him to pick the pack with the auto... told me "No Dad... get this one" and pulls 1 of the $5 hanging packs...

Flipping through the cards and ran across a Diamond Sparkle Damion Brown... put down the rest of the cards to see if it was the real deal... turned out just a glare on the regular card... bummed, I started flipping through the rest of the cards and.....

[Image: topps60thschmidt.jpg]
Needless to say... he will be picking out my hockey packs when the card show hits South Bend this weekend!!

~Vesper

RE: Tested: "Let kids pick your packs" theory = Sweet '11 Topps S2 Hit (SCAN)
I let my wife and kids pick my packs too. I have had some good pulls using that system.
Main Players: Derek Jeter, Mike Sweeney, Brett Hull, Jordan Binnington, Brendan Gallagher, Jaden Schwartz and Leon Draisaitl
Sets: Allen & Ginter mini, 2018 Archives, 2019 Heritage, 2019-20 OPC/Upper Deck Series 1 & 2 Hockey and 1956 Topps Baseball

You mean Domonic Brown? And nice hit, never even seen a card like that before
[Image: yrBtR.png]
Collecting Reds and A's (especially Joey Votto, Bronson Arroyo, and Josh Reddick)

Today i took My son to the Hobby shop And he pulled and Adam Lind silk card(I'll Take him more often)Smile
I collect any current braves and former Mississippi State players.
[Image: HgPWE.gif]
DO NOT TRADE WITH: dorkypunkrockerguy

(06-15-2011, 09:50 PM)bustin 5 knots Wrote: You mean Domonic Brown? And nice hit, never even seen a card like that before
Damion... Domonic... close enough right?? lol Smile

I'm hoping that some of the dealers will have some Hobby Hockey packs for the "kids" to buy me for Father's Day this weekend... Tongue

~Vesper

I'd let my wife pick my packs for me , if only i could tell her i was buying them , lol

Thoses 4 year olds have been on a roll they have to be 4 though
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK

RE: Updated 9/17"Let kids pick your packs" theory = ANOTHER Sweet '11 Topps S2 Hit (SCAN)
Updated up top with the new pull to add to this theory! Smile
~Vesper

RE: Updated 9/17"Let kids pick your packs" theory = ANOTHER Sweet '11 Topps S2 Hit (SCAN)
I agree with you and that is how I got the card in my sig. I also got a nice Superfractor that way!