`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Free Base Card Giveaway!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Free Base Card Giveaway!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Well I seem to have a stack of base cards that I need to get rid of so I thought why not set up a base card giveaway what i did is divided the cards up by teams (according to the jersey on the player). I will list the teams and how many cards there are for that certain team but I will not reveal anything else about the set besides that they are all in NrMint/Mint condition. I will only accept request through PM I will go by order of messages and will try to update this as much as I can. When you send the message simply put "My Team is _. And I will then send a message back asking you for your address and your cards will be sent by mail next Thursday. Or if your team is taken I will send a message back that says Taken. So lets get this started.

NOTE: You will not find Dallas Mavericks listed that is the team I am currently trying to get a Super Collection.

Hawks-15
Celtics-28 TAKEN
Bobcats-16 TAKEN
Bulls-17 TAKEN
Cavaliers-14
Nuggets-17 TAKEN
Pistons-17
Warriors-20 TAKEN
Rockets-17
Pacers-12 TAKEN
Clippers-10
Lakers-20 TAKEN
Grizzlies-12
Heat-18 TAKEN
Bucks-23
Timberwolves-15
Charlotte/NO Hornets-21
Nets-11
Knicks-22
Sonics/Thunder-20 TAKEN
Magic-20
76ers-20
Suns-19 TAKEN
Blazers-15
Kings-14
Spurs-22 TAKEN
Raptors-12
Jazz-23
Wizards-13 TAKEN

RE: Free Base Card Giveaway!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
thanks for doing a giveaway, just checking, did you get your half of the trade out today? ive got yours packaged up and ready to go.
[Image: 7966e60e-33ac-4de8-bdd9-1ba754cc86b5_zps67dad6ae.jpg]

(06-15-2011, 04:09 PM)pingbling23 Wrote: thanks for doing a giveaway, just checking, did you get your half of the trade out today? ive got yours packaged up and ready to go.
Yess Will have DC either Tonite or tomorrow according when my wife gets home from work

bump to the top

Someone took my Bobcats!!!!!!!!!
[Image: f0oyns.jpg]

(06-16-2011, 05:20 PM)quavis Wrote: Someone took my Bobcats!!!!!!!!!
was actually first team taken

Jdeter right? Its cool, I just sent him a bunch of my base also! I wasn't looking for base anyways, I was just surprised they were already taken lol! Nice thing for you to do though.

nope not Jdetter it was Bazooka Joe.....hey I have a Sleepy Floyd card in my ORG can have it sent out tomorrow

Thats awesome bro Thank you!! Ill PM my address. Thank you soooo much!!

BUmp to the Top