`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Beckett Community!

RE: Beckett Community!
(06-13-2011, 09:52 PM)rayeates Wrote: That would be fantastic! Alas... I am not THAT well off! Haha! I hear tickets to those things are out of this world. Someone told me that they got one from a scalper for $1500 in Calgary... and that was for not too good seats! I have to get my camera first and work from there.

Randi
Tickets are going to be horrible but I will be going. I cannot pass a thing like this up. Citizens Bank Park with a hockey rink where Roy Halladay works will be crazy. I can't wait!
Collecting:

Claude Giroux, Sidney Crosby, Eric Tangradi, Flyers

Also collecting cards and memorabilia of Taylor Swift

http://s1091.photobucket.com/albums/i385/NickTheKid87/

Twitter: @NickTheKid87

(06-13-2011, 10:03 PM)skelscardclozzit Wrote: Sounds good to me Randi...Hang out with me, stay at my house and take what should be some great pics at the Bank...Got some connections too, alas they are for the Philthies, but might get our foot in the door...Ill return the favor at the Heritage and you can show me around Canada..I should be divorced by then! HaHa!
Trust me when I say that I would love to head down for a visit. It'll take me some time before I can justify it, but I will surely try. As for your other comment about the divorce... I hope that things get better for you in that area. I have just gone through one three years ago, and it's something that I would not recommend to anyone! Take care.

Randi

Just wanted to let everybody know that I was able to acquire a camera already!!! I am super stoked... now I am just waiting for some nice sun, and some events to happen here in Halifax! Nothing-doing for the past three months, but hopefully the nice weather will hit soon. Thank you all again for the great encouragement and kind words. Once the strike is over I will be a lot more active in the trading effect.

Randi

Randi,

Just saw this for the first time man. Best of luck to you and good job on focusing what's really important in life. Sure the hobby is great and alot of fun but life isn't about hockey and cardboard. It's about knowing what your real priorities are and making sure your family is "good". Best of luck to you man and hope you don't go to far away from these board ;-).

Vadim
Please check out www.hockeyvadim.com for my whole collection

Banner done by "Tha Penguin"

[Image: vadim002.png]

(06-22-2011, 09:55 AM)hockeyvadim Wrote: Randi,

Just saw this for the first time man. Best of luck to you and good job on focusing what's really important in life. Sure the hobby is great and alot of fun but life isn't about hockey and cardboard. It's about knowing what your real priorities are and making sure your family is "good". Best of luck to you man and hope you don't go to far away from these board ;-).

Vadim
Thanks for the great words, Vadim! I am going with my true passion, and am hoping to be able to contribute some great shots to the community in the near future. We usually have three NHL Pre-Season games in our Halifax Forum, so maybe I'll be able to get some good shots there.

Randi

(06-22-2011, 04:44 PM)rayeates Wrote: Thanks for the great words, Vadim! I am going with my true passion, and am hoping to be able to contribute some great shots to the community in the near future. We usually have three NHL Pre-Season games in our Halifax Forum, so maybe I'll be able to get some good shots there.

Randi
I actually do photography too and did some for the Seattle Thunderbirds (Western Hockey League) out here for a few years. Nothing too exciting or special but it's always fun looking for that great shot during a hockey game.

Please check out www.hockeyvadim.com for my whole collection

Banner done by "Tha Penguin"

[Image: vadim002.png]

(06-22-2011, 10:59 PM)hockeyvadim Wrote: I actually do photography too and did some for the Seattle Thunderbirds (Western Hockey League) out here for a few years. Nothing too exciting or special but it's always fun looking for that great shot during a hockey game.
Okay... I am now jealous! That would be my dream come true! To work for a sports team as their photographer would be a great gig! It would have to be one that pay s the bills, though! Haha! Thanks for sharing!

Randi

wow

well if I see any you missing I will let you know. good luck in school and I hope you are able to spend time with your family as well!!

using tracking numbers (all US and some Can)

(06-25-2011, 07:41 PM)bonnev659 Wrote: wow

well if I see any you missing I will let you know. good luck in school and I hope you are able to spend time with your family as well!!
Thank you for the well wishes and lookout, JJ! I know that I am going to need all of the help I can get with the STS set, and tracking the Be A Player Halak RC has been tough thus far. My son will be visiting in October, so that is a huge step up from about 12 days a year!

Randi

Randi....Good sun, AND Events in Halifax....isn't that an oxymoron?

Sorry dude, couldn't resist...but I should talk, seeing as I live in what is affectionately known as "The Lower Rainland"!
[Image: opiebanner.png]

Thanks to Tha Penguin for the banner!
Always looking for Senators and Canucks cards.

Opie's Senators Collection: 4036/14396 28.3%, according to Beckett's database