`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
UPDATE!!! WHAT DO I DO??????

RE: WHAT DO I DO??????
Your pretty well screwed. Hope it shows up. I would go to the post office and bug them to look around. At $4 shipping I would assume the seller would not insure. Before I paid I would have made sure and paid more to make sure they insured it. eBay/Paypal will not help you now as the DC # shows it as delivered.
[Image: Pinstripe2.jpg]
I need 2007 & 2008 Topps Sterling Base Cards #/250
My Bucket

(06-10-2011, 04:03 PM)mdavison Wrote: my condolences...
the cards are your sig are amazing!

I believe anything over $250.00 requires signature confirmation. Check that with both Ebay and Paypal. If the seller did not give signature confirmation and it was required, open an item not received case and get your $$$ refunded. Good Luck!

BigT
[Image: stl.jpg]
I build sets, collect Lou Brock & Jeremy Maclin. Both of my sons went to Kirkwood HS with Jeremy. I will also look at Kurt Warner, Big Ben and Old Big Red Auto's.

Same thing Just happened to me with a sweet mark Sanchez auto....no insurance and marsked as delivered ....mailman said he put it in the box.....BUT NOTHING there.....only a $200 card loss thou....still really steems me though...think it was the mailman....
[Image: cyber-1.png]
Bucket
Collecting CURRENT Raiders....Carr, Mack, Bo, brown ++

Go to the post office, and file a complaint that someone is stealing mail out of your mailbox, you can also go to the Postal Inspectors site, and file a mail theft complaint.

https://postalinspectors.uspis.gov/forms/mlntrcvd.aspx

If it was one of the USPS employees that took it, then the USPS is responsible for re-imbursing you, if it was someone else, then it is a felony, and they will more than likely get jail time

Too many people will say your S.O.L. on this, but that is if you only do not follow through and choose not to use the resources available to recoup either the money or the cards.
the bucket
http://postimage.org/Shez

WANTED:
2006 FLAIR SHOWCASE SIGNATURES #/35

(06-10-2011, 05:13 PM)bigt314 Wrote: I believe anything over $250.00 requires signature confirmation. Check that with both Ebay and Paypal. If the seller did not give signature confirmation and it was required, open an item not received case and get your $$$ refunded. Good Luck!

BigT
This ^^^...but I'd give it a day or two and see if it shows up.

[Image: ceocards6copy.png]

Click on banner for photobucket link.

(06-10-2011, 07:44 PM)shezdoni Wrote: Go to the post office, and file a complaint that someone is stealing mail out of your mailbox, you can also go to the Postal Inspectors site, and file a mail theft complaint.

https://postalinspectors.uspis.gov/forms/mlntrcvd.aspx

If it was one of the USPS employees that took it, then the USPS is responsible for re-imbursing you, if it was someone else, then it is a felony, and they will more than likely get jail time

Too many people will say your S.O.L. on this, but that is if you only do not follow through and choose not to use the resources available to recoup either the money or the cards.
This is the best advice posted to this point. I wonder if the po has video survelliance, seems like cams are everywhere. If you just got this po box recently would the previous owner have a key? Just trying to think of things that will help, it wouldn't suprise me if it is in the post office somewhere & the clerk was thinking of a different package or someone elses po box. Hope this has a good ending.
Collecting: Auto's, G/U Jsy/Bat, Refractors, etc.., Harper, Trout, Jeter, Mantle, Rivera, Pujols,Ripken, Griffey Jr, Heyward, Cal Ripken Jr., Posey,
Other Auto's, GU cards will be considered

(06-10-2011, 03:58 PM)daddys lil all star Wrote: SO I bought a lot of bryce harper cards on the bay. (includes and auto) and didnt recieve it in my p.o. The delivery # says it was delivered and the clerk says he remembers placing it in my box. I paid $555.01 for this and I haven't recieved anyhthing can anyne help me figure out this mess and is there a chance that i will recieve neither the cards nor my $ back. The seller charged me $4.00 to ship. The least he could of done was insure the package..... Im so freakin pissed off right now... AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! >:/
What was the outcome?
Collecting: Auto's, G/U Jsy/Bat, Refractors, etc.., Harper, Trout, Jeter, Mantle, Rivera, Pujols,Ripken, Griffey Jr, Heyward, Cal Ripken Jr., Posey,
Other Auto's, GU cards will be considered

RE: UPDATE!!! WHAT DO I DO??????
So right after I posted this I remembered the clerk said he insisted that he placed it in my box. He went on to say that me and another p.o. box there are the only ones that CONSISTANTLY recieve bubble mail envelopes. I remebered the PO box # he mentioned and I wrote a letter to the owner asking that I am looking for a package and that if it showed up in his box that I would pay a reward for his honesty in returning it to me. Two days ago I get a call from the owner and said he did recieve it and couldn't return it cause he accidently opened it and it is tampering. Also he didnt want to return it to the seller cause the seller could just keep it so he was looking for me in the yellow pages. I went and picked them up yesterday and they are untampered with (still sealed with tape) and everything worked out. I sure like how the Post Office couldnt find them and I took it into my own hands and found them. They werent out 550 so why did they care. Last time I EVER have something that expencive ship to there. Thanks to everyone who were giving me some pointers.
I collect "THE 27 CLUB" - Matt Kemp & Mike Trout RC's
[Image: RyinvZK.png]
[Image: beckett2_zps5fe6c285.jpg]
~! KEEP THE HOBBY ALIVE !~
Props to jbel4331

RE: UPDATE!!! WHAT DO I DO??????
congrats i am happy that it worked out and thank god for honest pepole.
[Image: griffeyjr.jpg]