`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Topps Diamond Giveaway hit Tulowitzki die cut card...anyone get any hits?

Topps Diamond Giveaway hit Tulowitzki die cut card...anyone get any hits?
I bought 3 boxes of the 2011 topps series 2 and my local dealer told me to sell the diamond giveaway cards because I could get a decent return on them for 30 cards. I never bought series 1 so this is all new to me. I decided to redeem a couple cards and then immediately got hooked lol. I ended up redeeming all of them, it was well worth it because I hit the Tulowitzki die cut card. Tulowitzki is my favorite active player that I collect (native in Colorado) and just couldn't believe hitting my favorite player lol. Pretty creative stuff with the diamond giveaway system tho, I ended up getting a free skinit.com tulowitzki skin for my phone for playing that too.

Anybody else get any nice hits with the giveaway?
Wanted list: Ryne Sandberg, Troy Tulowitzki, Willie Mays auto/relics

Some cards for trade: http://photobucket.com/digicards

[Image: jerseys-1.png]

RE: Topps Diamond Giveaway hit Tulowitzki die cut card...anyone get any hits?
i got junk with the 12 codes i had

There are some monster pulls to be had, but they are not likely. You could have sold your 30 codes for $90 and bought your Tulo Die Cut for $10.
Completing the following:

2010 Topps Chrome X-Fractors (142/220 - 64.5%)
2010 Bowman Platinum Refractors (60/100 - 60%)
2011 Topps Diamond (444/660 - 67.3%)

Finished 2011 Sets: Topps Series 1 Master, Heritage Master, Heritage Chrome, Gypsy Queen Framed Green, Gypsy Queen Minis, Heritage Black

(06-09-2011, 01:23 PM)griffan15 Wrote: There are some monster pulls to be had, but they are not likely. You could have sold your 30 codes for $90 and bought your Tulo Die Cut for $10.
true true but I'm a risk taker so I had to do it but very valid point lol
Wanted list: Ryne Sandberg, Troy Tulowitzki, Willie Mays auto/relics

Some cards for trade: http://photobucket.com/digicards

[Image: jerseys-1.png]

I got alot of junk, but got the die cuts of Thurman Munson, Ryan Zimmerman, Roger Maris, Jeremy Hendrickson and .....Zach Duke Diamond Embedded, wish it had been a Yankee or a National but its still a 1/1 with a diamond.
[Image: yankees2copy.jpg]

(06-09-2011, 01:12 PM)digijeff Wrote: I bought 3 boxes of the 2011 topps series 2 and my local dealer told me to sell the diamond giveaway cards because I could get a decent return on them for 30 cards. I never bought series 1 so this is all new to me. I decided to redeem a couple cards and then immediately got hooked lol. I ended up redeeming all of them, it was well worth it because I hit the Tulowitzki die cut card. Tulowitzki is my favorite active player that I collect (native in Colorado) and just couldn't believe hitting my favorite player lol. Pretty creative stuff with the diamond giveaway system tho, I ended up getting a free skinit.com tulowitzki skin for my phone for playing that too.

Anybody else get any nice hits with the giveaway?
Congrats...if you ever get tired of looking at it you can send it my way!
Keep me in your trader list, CAM

[Image: cam73-banner.jpg]
I collect Colorado/Denver teams (Elway, Sharpe, Terrell Davis, Rod Smith, Manning, Montee Ball, Eric Decker, Demaryius Thomas, Helton, Tulowitzki, Carlos Gonzalez and RC's) stars and HOF's.

It is a nice giveaway, but only if you enter a few at a time. In my opinion, sell if you have 10 or more and redeem anything less.

Just saying because you could very well end up with 10-15 junk cards in a row and it can be very disheartening.
Completing the following:

2010 Topps Chrome X-Fractors (142/220 - 64.5%)
2010 Bowman Platinum Refractors (60/100 - 60%)
2011 Topps Diamond (444/660 - 67.3%)

Finished 2011 Sets: Topps Series 1 Master, Heritage Master, Heritage Chrome, Gypsy Queen Framed Green, Gypsy Queen Minis, Heritage Black

I got a handful of cards from the 60s, a common from 1954, and two of the die cut cards (Markakis and another Oriole I can't remember at the moment).

Overall I like the promotion, but I think it costs to much to redeem your prizes.

I have entered 46 codes and not got one diamond card..so awesome job especially pulling your fav player..

I just got around myself to picking up a Tulo Exquisite RC...Him and Car-Go are very exciting to watch play..
[Image: arod.gif]

(06-09-2011, 02:09 PM)dpatera Wrote: Overall I like the promotion, but I think it costs to much to redeem your prizes.
shipping was free for my cards