`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My Ebay Oops!

RE: My Ebay Oops!
so what are the shadow box cards anyway???
[Image: Avcnw.png]
Football- Tom Brady, Rob Gronkowski, Aaron Hernandez, Brandon Bolden

(06-15-2011, 05:27 PM)monsterx Wrote: plus it'll be sweet when he recovers from his surgery and blows up!
Man oh man do I hope your right.

Tebow to Thomas has a nice ring to it!
(06-15-2011, 05:42 PM)patsfan129 Wrote: so what are the shadow box cards anyway???
They have a 3D look to them. Its made of a few different layers. The player on the from is the 1st, the rest is clear, then the next image, rest of the card is clear. Looks like you could reach right into it. Amazing. Best looking card in my collection.
[Image: NJbm45f.png]
Sold Out. Save a few cards. Pick up only what I have to have.
Banner By jbel4331

So you're the one that took it from me! I was trying to get that card too and I was beat in the last few seconds! Congrats man!
[Image: Untitled-1-1.jpg]

(06-19-2011, 03:32 PM)aviat0rshades Wrote: So you're the one that took it from me! I was trying to get that card too and I was beat in the last few seconds! Congrats man!
It was an accident! I swear!!!

What do you know about this card. Ive only ever seen the one. Any idea how many were made?
P.S. Thanks for not bidding even more $$$!!!
[Image: NJbm45f.png]
Sold Out. Save a few cards. Pick up only what I have to have.
Banner By jbel4331

(06-16-2011, 01:47 PM)samiamryan Wrote: Man oh man do I hope your right.

Tebow to Thomas has a nice ring to it!

They have a 3D look to them. Its made of a few different layers. The player on the from is the 1st, the rest is clear, then the next image, rest of the card is clear. Looks like you could reach right into it. Amazing. Best looking card in my collection.
sweet I knew that there were a few Tom Bradys around somewhere, need to keep an eye out for them
[Image: Avcnw.png]
Football- Tom Brady, Rob Gronkowski, Aaron Hernandez, Brandon Bolden

I think they're awesome. I want to complete the set. I have 5 of them so far. Drew Bledsoe, Jimmy Clausen, Damian Williams, Dexter Mccluster and Barry Sanders. I think there's 40 something of them. They're hard to come by. You don't see a lot of them on eBay, that's for sure.
[Image: Untitled-1-1.jpg]