`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
pull of a lifetime ya'll... two hops, two hops---everybody clap your hands***********

RE: pull of a lifetime ya'll... two hops, two hops---everybody clap your hands***********
Just Amazing very nice pull. Congrats!!!!

http://s1105.photobucket.com/albums/h354/paulhelin66/

Collecting Bruins and Benn Ferriero and J.J and Kyle Busch

RE: pull of a lifetime ya'll... two hops, two hops---everybody clap your hands***********
WOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWO
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK

I am jealous you can't ask for a better break.
Derek Jeter Collector from 1992-1996. 305 out of 306 99% complete.

1450/1919 1990's Jeter cards 76%

[Image: scan0116-1.jpg]

WOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOW
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK

(06-06-2011, 11:33 AM)jdetter23 Wrote: If i pulled something like that id quit right then and there, no more packs lol
funny-this was thefirst pack i purchased in 10 years, i didnt know how toappreciate whati had and than spent close to $10k on more cards, with next best closest thing being tim tebow.

which pack did you buy?
I want to become one of 9 others!!! Smile

PULL OF THE DECADE AND THE EPITOME OF MOJO! Nuff said.

(06-17-2011, 11:43 PM)zevzev Wrote: funny-this was thefirst pack i purchased in 10 years, i didnt know how toappreciate whati had and than spent close to $10k on more cards, with next best closest thing being tim tebow.
HAHAHA! MAN, THAT SOUNDS FAMILIAR.....MY FIRST BOX BACK AFTER BEING AWAY FROM THE HOBBY FOR 10 YEARS, I PULLED A KOBE DUAL JERSEY AUTO OUT OF 03-04 SPX. SINCE, I'VE PROBABLY SPENT AS MUCH AS YOU DID AND REALLY HAVNT PULLED ANYTHING TOO SPECTACULAR. PULLING THAT KOBE FROM A SINGLE BOX MADE IT SEEM SO EASY :-) NICE PULL!!

%$#@!
Looking for Urlacher 1/1s, and 2000 Rookie Year Cards (especially BGS/PSA)
Also looking for Devin Hester 1/1s & Supercollecting Lance Briggs!

now thats about as good as it could ever be, congrats
Always Lookin for Cubs, Bears, Bulls and MMA.