Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Upcoming: The SuperCollector Issue of Beckett Sports Card Monthly

We're dedicating an entire issue to SuperCollectors. Here's how you can be considered ...

http://www.beckett.com/news/2011/06/are-...d-monthly/
Chris Olds
Editor, Beckett Media

colds@beckett.com
Twitter @chrisolds2009
beckett.com/news

>>>> IF YOU HAVE A SITE ISSUE, please do not DM me.Please email customerservice@beckett.com. (I don't actually handle any of that stuff.)

RE: Upcoming: The SuperCollector Issue of Beckett Sports Card Monthly
Can't wait to check out all of the awesome pc's! Btw, would be great to see a Beckett Issued Super Collector forum or something along those lines on this site..

That sounds really cool. I'll have to start getting my Favre stuff together!
[Image: banner.jpg]
Collecting everything BRETT FAVRE
Packers HOF Autos
**LF/WTB: Packers '97, '98 & '99 Precious Metal Gems & Flair Legacy Collection Parallels!!**

Do you guys think I should submit my Marino/JT/ZT as one? I could call it the Phins Big 3 collection.

1600+ different Marinos
380+ different JTs
600+ different ZTs

What do you guys think? It would be a pain scanning the Marinos though. I barely have ZT scanned and JT needs serious updating. I just wonder if I have a shot. thanks.
Unique Cards:
Dolphins - 6000+
Marino - 2140
Zach Thomas - 869
Jason Taylor - 749
Lamar Miller - 341

(06-02-2011, 11:12 PM)bakerman8419 Wrote: Do you guys think I should submit my Marino/JT/ZT as one? I could call it the Phins Big 3 collection.

1600+ different Marinos
380+ different JTs
600+ different ZTs

What do you guys think? It would be a pain scanning the Marinos though. I barely have ZT scanned and JT needs serious updating. I just wonder if I have a shot. thanks.
I say go for it! Sure it will be tedious and time consuming but worth it if you make it. I can't wait to see all of the submissions! I wonder if there will be some sort of contest/prize associated with it for the best collection. I think that would be sweet.

(06-02-2011, 11:12 PM)bakerman8419 Wrote: Do you guys think I should submit my Marino/JT/ZT as one? I could call it the Phins Big 3 collection.

1600+ different Marinos
380+ different JTs
600+ different ZTs

Your a die hard supercollector. If you have the info, you should submit.

what about team collectors? i only have 2400+ different Cowboys cards, but i have a lot of nice 1/1's as well as some highend hof patch autos and more. if you would be interested, all can be found here:

still have over 250 game used to scan as well (been falling behind on scanning and getting lazy, only scan what comes in.

http://s894.photobucket.com/albums/ac145...20-%20NFT/

i have atleast another 500 inserts/#ed cards, just need to scan them in groups. that is what i have scanned right now as they are recent pickups.

and here is the DeMarco Murray collection!

http://s894.photobucket.com/albums/ac145...ollection/

it is small right now, and not everything on the main page is cropped yet. i do have 5 autos and a 1/1 printing plate incoming as well
Supercollecting DeMarco Murray LMK if you have anything
PC Stats: 860/1435. 91 1/1's, 189 Autos, 182 Gu, 216 #ed, 180 Base/RC's

[Image: Untitled-1-1.jpg]

Cowbots,

I just submitted my team collection. From what I understand, a supercollection doesn't have to only be one person.
Bucket:
http://s1199.photobucket.com/albums/aa47...radeables/

Resident Seahawk collector. Building 2010 Topps Chrome sets and 2010 Topps Magic.

I just submitted my Collins collection do you guys think I will get in?
Finally Completed!!!
[Image: CruzRainbow_zpsabe5dffb.jpg]

Well I'm not close to what you all have but I submitted the Tyson Jackson collection anyway
[Image: 4E727BD9-orig.jpg]

Tyson Jackson
Total Cards - 469/638 - 74 %
Autos - 164/249 - 66 %
Mems - 221/280 - 79 %
RC - 38/38 - 100 %
1/1s - 21
Total Tyson Jackson Cards Including Dupes 641