`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Where NBA Marvel Happens.

Where NBA Marvel Happens.
I have some fun drawing recently so I decided to have some more fun.
I would like you guys and gals to guess who I sketch. As soon as the correct NBA player / Marvel character is responded correctly after a hint, I will post scan of the sketch.

For example, This is a hint given

Here a description of a player: This player re-revolutionize the highschool to pros in 1995. He exceeded the hype and won MVP in 2003. He is currently don the green in beantown and led his team to it 17 championship. Impossible is nothing, everything is possibleeeee....Lol

As for his other half I have chosen the Marvel villain character who is also green with envy. Lol. He is the ruler of Latvia. He wears a green hooded cloak with a metal mask. He is the fantastic four greatest foe...I think. Lol. So who is he.

When KG and Dr. Doom is correctly responsed; the sketch will be posted by me for all to see...
[Image: ImportedPhotos00287-2.jpg]

Check back later on for some more fun art and hint...

RE: Where NBA Marvel Happens.
this could be cool, i actually started in the hobby collecting doing comic book cards when i was in elementary school, i think i did that for around 2 years and then started doing basketball.
[Image: 7966e60e-33ac-4de8-bdd9-1ba754cc86b5_zps67dad6ae.jpg]

WOW!!! So awesome...ITS KEVON DOOMETT...LOL!!!

Thank. Lets have some fun. Here are the clue...

Player: This player is the Big fundamental. He was the 1st pick in the 1997 Draft. His robot like game and personality has won him 4 chips.

Character: This Black, grey armor was created by Iron man. The armory suit was later worn by James Rhode to become this superhero.

So who are they?
Sketch will be posted after correct reply.

tim duncan / war machine

Well done. Here are the sketch
Td
[Image: ImportedPhotos00345-1.jpg]

War Machine
[Image: ImportedPhotos00344-1.jpg]

Where War Duncan Happens...Lol
[Image: ImportedPhotos00346-1.jpg]

Welcome back to the NBA Marvel episode. Lol...
Here are the hints:

This NBA player is the 2nd pick in the 2006 Draft. He led the Blazers to the playoff and most people predicted that his team would be the most likely to create an upset over the Mavs.

This Artificial Intelligence was created by Henry Pym, he soon intellectually surpassed Pym, and eventually fought the Avengers after organizing the Masters of Evil. He is currently trying to conquer Earth.

So who are they? I will post the sketch after correct reply...

thanks for doing these!!!!! aldridge/zemo
[Image: 7966e60e-33ac-4de8-bdd9-1ba754cc86b5_zps67dad6ae.jpg]

Lol...

you got Lamarcus Aldridge right but the villain is wrong. Here is another hint for this Marvel supervillain. He is a robot and his supervillain name start with the letter U. So let have some more guesses...

In the mean time, here is a sketch of Lamarcus...
[Image: ImportedPhotos00002-1-1-1.jpg]

Ultimo