`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Greatest Thaddeus Young Collection on the Planet? Scan Heavy

Greatest Thaddeus Young Collection on the Planet? Scan Heavy
I will let you guys be the judge. Let me know if you think this is the greatest Thaddeus Young Collection on the planet and what you would value it at. Thanks.

[Image: ToppsLettermanSuperfractor.jpg]
[Image: ThadYoung11Lot1.jpg]
[Image: ThadYoung11Lot2.jpg]
[Image: ThadYoung11Lot3.jpg]
[Image: ThadYoung11Lot4.jpg]
[Image: ThadYoungAutoLot1.jpg]
[Image: ThadYoungAutoLot2.jpg]
[Image: ThadYoungAutoLot3.jpg]
[Image: ThadYoungAutoLot4.jpg]
[Image: ThadYoungAutoLot5.jpg]
[Image: ThadYoungAutoLot6.jpg]
[Image: ThadYoungAutoLot7.jpg]
[Image: ThadYoungGradedLot1.jpg]
[Image: ThadYoungGradedLot2.jpg]
[Image: ThadYoungGradedLot3.jpg]
[Image: ThadYoungMemLot1.jpg]
[Image: ThadYoungMemLot2.jpg]
[Image: ThadYoungMemLot3.jpg]
[Image: ThadYoungMemLot4.jpg]
[Image: ThadYoungMemLot5.jpg]
[Image: ThadYoungMemLot6.jpg]
[Image: ThadYoungMemLot7.jpg]
[Image: ThadYoungNumberedLot1.jpg]
[Image: ThadYoungNumberedLot2.jpg]
[Image: ThadYoungNumberedLot3.jpg]
[Image: ThadYoungNumberedLot4.jpg]
[Image: ThadYoungNumberedLot5.jpg]
[Image: ThadYoungNumberedLot6.jpg]
[Image: ThadYoungNumberedLot7.jpg]
[Image: ThadYoungNumberedLot8.jpg]

RE: Greatest Thaddeus Young Collection on the Planet? Scan Heavy
Wow. I wouldn't have a clue what the value of that collection would be. If Young becomes a breakout player, you would have the market cornered.
I collect LeBron, Jordan, Kobe and anything that catches my eye.
[Image: SU1BRzAxODMtMS5qcGc-1.jpg]

(05-30-2011, 01:15 PM)kenarm79 Wrote: Wow. I wouldn't have a clue what the value of that collection would be. If Young becomes a breakout player, you would have the market cornered.
Haha thanks. I was hoping he would progress faster than he has. At this point he is a solid 6th man. His contract with the sixers is coming to an end, so I can hope he resigns and has a bigger role or signs with some big market team.

I think its safe to say that that is the greatest Young collection! Nicely done. Value off the top of my head would be in the 2500 - 2800 range. IMO
[Image: f0oyns.jpg]

(05-30-2011, 01:34 PM)quavis Wrote: I think its safe to say that that is the greatest Young collection! Nicely done. Value off the top of my head would be in the 2500 - 2800 range. IMO
Thanks buddy. Always appreciate the comments and thoughts on value.

huge collection and with some very nice stuff. ive got one of his chrome rc autos if you want to add another one to your collection lol, i also have his stadium club x-fractor rc auto and a couple of his rc game used cards if you want to send me a trade offer.
[Image: 7966e60e-33ac-4de8-bdd9-1ba754cc86b5_zps67dad6ae.jpg]

I have a 2010 Donruss Jersey Kings it you are interested

I think you have one of the greatest if not the greatest young collector. But there could be someone else with tons of cards not on Becketts. I would think your collection is 4k but if he becomes a star then 6-7k

(05-30-2011, 02:55 PM)pingbling23 Wrote: huge collection and with some very nice stuff. ive got one of his chrome rc autos if you want to add another one to your collection lol, i also have his stadium club x-fractor rc auto and a couple of his rc game used cards if you want to send me a trade offer.
Thanks buddy. I will send over a trade when I get my org in order. I have been selling a decent amount of my basketball as my focus has been more on football these days.
(05-30-2011, 09:44 PM)dennisdrcards Wrote: I have a 2010 Donruss Jersey Kings it you are interested
Thanks. See above. Will send offer once i get things in order.
(05-31-2011, 09:03 PM)andrew4444 Wrote: I think you have one of the greatest if not the greatest young collector. But there could be someone else with tons of cards not on Becketts. I would think your collection is 4k but if he becomes a star then 6-7k
Appreciate it. I do know there is another heavy Thad collector out there, but I do not know how extensive there collection is. I know they have the logoman auto from the Topps luxury set I have the logoman in. A lady actually sold me a decent amount of high end cards about a year ago and she sold the logoman auto to another Thad collector. Lets just say I was not pleased to hear that. Would have been cool to have both logomans from the set.

best collection ever!
J E T S JETS JETS JETS!!!!!!
Collecting:

-football
curtis martin

-basketball
eric bledsoe