`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ANYONE INTERESTED In Buying 2010 bowman platinum bonus autos

RE: 2010 bowman platinum bonus auto redemption lot..Hitting the bay If not sold by friday
Interested in 5-10 of them

(05-31-2011, 02:02 PM)cybertrenz02 Wrote: Was looking to sell the whole lot....what did you have in mind?
Correct.....could be any one of the ten players they announced including Freddy Freeman.....and chances for any type meaning superfractor, press plate, multi color patch.....ANYTHING...!!!

RE: 2010 bowman platinum bonus auto redemption lot..Hitting the bay If not sold by friday
looking to get only waht i paid on them.....$10 each plus $2.50 for shipping per lot of course..lmk
[Image: cyber-1.png]
Bucket
Collecting CURRENT Raiders....Carr, Mack, Bo, brown ++

PM me, Ill take 5 of them

(05-31-2011, 05:43 PM)cybertrenz02 Wrote: looking to get only waht i paid on them.....$10 each plus $2.50 for shipping per lot of course..lmk

Ttt.....
Bucket

PM me, I will get 3

Up to the top
Bucket

To the top....
Bucket

Bump.....
Bucket

Noone really wants any of these?
Bucket

first one someone purchased from me and this is what they got....

2010 Bowman Platinum Baseball Kyle Wieland -BONUS - Refractor Autograph
Bucket