`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 35 Vote(s) - 3.4 Average
THE GOOD TRADER LIST ~ check here along with "looking for" thread ~

RE: THE GOOD TRADER LIST..updated SEPT 24th / 2011
(10-04-2011, 01:24 AM)bpab16 Wrote: my goal by the end of this month is to make this list...can I get some votes please!!! thanks
You cant ask for it, you have to earn it. It takes some time.
[Image: IMG_0004-3-1-1-1-1.jpg][Image: dcb5423c-6775-419e-9e21-4965884632ba.jpg]

I have made two good trades with bpab16. Very easy to work with, and fair to boot!

yea I have made 2 with bpab16 as well...always a pleasure to trade with him...never had the slightest issue

Not saying that bpab isn't a good trader but putting every person you make one or two trades with up is gonna get you burned. I think about it like this, these are people I trust not just people I've made 1 or 2 trades with. I'm prepared to make it right if someone I put up doesn't send on a trade, are you?
[Image: 4E727BD9-orig.jpg]

Tyson Jackson
Total Cards - 469/638 - 74 %
Autos - 164/249 - 66 %
Mems - 221/280 - 79 %
RC - 38/38 - 100 %
1/1s - 21
Total Tyson Jackson Cards Including Dupes 641

(10-06-2011, 02:32 PM)biglump007 Wrote: Not saying that bpab isn't a good trader but putting every person you make one or two trades with up is gonna get you burned. I think about it like this, these are people I trust not just people I've made 1 or 2 trades with. I'm prepared to make it right if someone I put up doesn't send on a trade, are you?
I have been talking to Bpap on an almost daily basis since he started posting on Beckett...we exchange texts about every day....
If I cant put somebody like that on this list then why is it even up here?

I see valid points in what lump posted... after two deals you dont know.... of course, there have been quite a few on here that after MANY trades have gone to the dark side... we dont have a set of objectives that need to be met in order to get on this list... Someone who is on it essentially suggests someone else they trust. I have traded with bpap twice and a third is in the works.. he has given me no reason NOT to vouch for him...

I understand him wanting to be on the list.. I did too.. I never said anything, because I figured eventually someone would suggest me, and they did [thanks to both sconnie and usafhelland]. I was happy when I finally made the list... I want him to be too.. This should be about us helping each other... I understand being cautious about people when we have probably all gotten ripped off at least once, but benefit of the doubt can go a long way... Members make this list by our suggestion, and even the most respected traders have vouched for a dud now and again.

Since we do not have a specific set of objectives that need to be met to make this list like amount of trades, amount of trades made with "good" traders or time as members [lots of us could be disqualified with this variable - even a year as a member isn't a long time making good trades IMO], we have to just hope that the members we suggest will be honest traders. We have a bad traders list with a lot of demographic information on past bad traders that we can use as a guideline to hopefully weed out that bad ones. I do not make a deal based off someone saying this person is a good trader, but I do double check locations with the bad traders list to try to verify the person I am trading with!

No disrespect at all intended by any of this to any members, I have been trading for around a year and this has been an awesome site with great members and I have built up a nice collection [which I am about to start showing off here in a minute!]. I'm looking forward to being a more visible member on the football forums and making some more trades!

first,...i dont judge who is put on here and who isnt... i just put them on here from YOURE opinions on these folks...
you say you want joe schmo on here and you trust them...i do it.. no worries..
there is no requirements..just trust from other traders..
this list is far from PERFECT folks..but it is all I have to trade with members i have NEVER traded with...i BELIEVE in these people and their trade partners...When people have the sak to put their partners on here.....
THEY BELIEVE TOO

i dont care how many trades you have had with "that person"...if you trust them...thats good enough Smile

i have removed more than one member OFF the list too..cuz of one reason or another....

just remember...you put them on the list...you have to live with it if someone gets boned
Wink
2007 FotG NFL Prime 130/133
2009 FotG NFL Prime 66/90
2010 FotG NFL Prime 103/103
DONE
http://s877.photobucket.com/user/sto66/l...ECUT%20SET
2011 Playbook Prime 68/95

Cool beans!! BTW, love your Garrett Wolfe PC!! I just posted my Edmond Gates PC! I hope for mine to look as nice as yours someday!

(10-07-2011, 09:23 AM)chibearsboy Wrote: first,...i dont judge who is put on here and who isnt... i just put them on here from YOURE opinions on these folks...
you say you want joe schmo on here and you trust them...i do it.. no worries..
there is no requirements..just trust from other traders..
this list is far from PERFECT folks..but it is all I have to trade with members i have NEVER traded with...i BELIEVE in these people and their trade partners...When people have the sak to put their partners on here.....
THEY BELIEVE TOO

i dont care how many trades you have had with "that person"...if you trust them...thats good enough Smile

i have removed more than one member OFF the list too..cuz of one reason or another....

just remember...you put them on the list...you have to live with it if someone gets boned
Wink

(10-07-2011, 09:26 AM)nickfromcwe Wrote: Cool beans!! BTW, love your Garrett Wolfe PC!! I just posted my Edmond Gates PC! I hope for mine to look as nice as yours someday!
Thanks my friend!....your Gates PC is nothing to sneeze at! VERY NICE looking!! keep it up!
2007 FotG NFL Prime 130/133
2009 FotG NFL Prime 66/90
2010 FotG NFL Prime 103/103
DONE
http://s877.photobucket.com/user/sto66/l...ECUT%20SET
2011 Playbook Prime 68/95

Chi--What happened with updating last Sunday? Smile