`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 35 Vote(s) - 3.4 Average
THE GOOD TRADER LIST ~ check here along with "looking for" thread ~

RE: THE GOOD TRADER LIST..updated ALWAYS
I am glad to see my name on the list! (THANKS Teresa, and I am still holding that Ripken for you) I can't really add anyone b/c pretty much everyone I can think of is already on the list. As far as football trading goes, I can add one member. I don't think many of you have dealt with him b/c he mostly trades NASCAR, but 'pretz' is a great trader. Anyone who has NASCAR cards to get rid of should check him out. He is trading his FB for racing. I have traded with him AND bought things from him several times on 3 diff. sites and never had a problem!

ChiBears, thanks for making this thread. It is a real good idea to have a GOOD trader list.

someday ill make the list!lol heck ive given free team lots away that i guess 98% got.. gave jncdrew.goredsgo freebies and made multiple trades/freebies given with "thegreat48" wish he was here to boost me! Smile

everyone ive traded with is on this list and appreciate everyone of them. just recently traded with floydtown(sent out today for the record) and am trying to crawl up the totem poll!

seriously thanks for all the great,understanding members here that keep it going day in and day out.. you guys make me come back to beckett EVERY SINGLE DAY! haha.

Too many to list, but here are some I have traded with and would again.

daytonator, mik253, bakerman8419, cox1781, the great 48, branesergen, packerbackerdd, jsonnentag, rkyrocrat, wiser, all day baby, younglover, wtsjr, floydtown
[Image: wavysig.jpg]

Cris Carter Collector 1660/2351
John Randle Collector 349/568
Pro Set Collector

http://s696.photobucket.com/albums/vv327...e%20Cards/

listen folks, NOT a popularity contest here. just an informative thread. that is all.....this thread will be here forever. it has only been 3 days since i made it. and if you need to be on the list buzz one of your trading buddies to tell the world you are trustworthy and a good trader...that is all it takes..hell if i could have put myself on here it would be first on the list... but this thread is not about tooting YOUR OWN horn.. it is about someone else tooting the horn ABOUT YOU...understand?
i just dont know everyone or i would add and toot more myself.
i could tell you i am the best concrete guy this side of the Mississippi but that dont make it so,does it? but if the contractors boards in all those states tell ME AND THE WORLD that.. then it might be so....right?
please just have fun, read who recommends who,and make your own call. just more info for the traders is all and i hope it helps
2007 FotG NFL Prime 130/133
2009 FotG NFL Prime 66/90
2010 FotG NFL Prime 103/103
DONE
http://s877.photobucket.com/user/sto66/l...ECUT%20SET
2011 Playbook Prime 68/95

eh idc about my tooting of the horn lol.. just agreeing with everyones name that has been mentioned,i havent been fortunate to trade with everyone yet.. but always see good impacts made by the names mentioned.. like the thread and love beckett and all the users(like i said before) that keep me coming back..every SINGLE day(and its also my homepage) thanks lol

(05-31-2011, 08:36 PM)chibearsboy Wrote: hey bro! i will add them to the list for sure!..this is more of a " i as a trader recommend these folks" thread.. for all the traders to tell everyone who is trustworthy and just good folks in general... we have enough " this trader screwed me" threads so i thought this would work as a information thread..
thanks buddy!
Your welcome my man, the good far outweighs the bad. I have alot to recommend but I think all are on there already. I am glad you added the 2 I mentioned, very good people! Thanks for running this thread, it actually cleared up some doubts I had about some folks.
[Image: IMG_0004-3-1-1-1-1.jpg][Image: dcb5423c-6775-419e-9e21-4965884632ba.jpg]

Questions, isnt this the point of the rating after a trade is completed...LOL
[Image: browns.png]

Collecting All Football Auto's, Bernie Kosar & CLEVELAND BROWNS!

http://s376.photobucket.com/albums/oo206/toohod/

All of my cards are for sale or trade.

(05-31-2011, 09:36 PM)jfrench91 Wrote: someday ill make the list!lol heck ive given free team lots away that i guess 98% got.. gave jncdrew.goredsgo freebies and made multiple trades/freebies given with "thegreat48" wish he was here to boost me! Smile

everyone ive traded with is on this list and appreciate everyone of them. just recently traded with floydtown(sent out today for the record) and am trying to crawl up the totem poll!

seriously thanks for all the great,understanding members here that keep it going day in and day out.. you guys make me come back to beckett EVERY SINGLE DAY! haha.
You are right sir and I apologize for missing you, we have to add you to the list!
(05-31-2011, 10:52 PM)toohod Wrote: Questions, isnt this the point of the rating after a trade is completed...LOL
Toohod was a pleasure to deal with as well, very easy to negotiate with, that is always a plus!
[Image: IMG_0004-3-1-1-1-1.jpg][Image: dcb5423c-6775-419e-9e21-4965884632ba.jpg]

(05-31-2011, 09:55 PM)chibearsboy Wrote: i could tell you i am the best concrete guy this side of the Mississippi but that dont make it so,does it? but if the contractors boards in all those states tell ME AND THE WORLD that.. then it might be so....right?
I'm the best concrete guy on the East side of the river! Wink j/k
It's just too humid and hot in NC to do the job in summer after about the age of 30. Smile
It just wasn't worth it by that age. Thanks again for making this thread!

alphabetize? just a suggestion. =)