`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 35 Vote(s) - 3.4 Average
THE GOOD TRADER LIST ~ check here along with "looking for" thread ~

RE: THE GOOD TRADER LIST..updated July 5 / 2011
(07-09-2011, 05:53 PM)lsolarte1 Wrote: From Chicago bud. Don't like getting rid of my Bears cards but take a look. I have a few Hester GU cards. Just need 1 for my collection.
Garrett Wolfe in particular... you must have access to some wicked bears LCS's if youre in Chi-town

i do have a few PC items i would part with if you new where some Wolfie's were
: )
2007 FotG NFL Prime 130/133
2009 FotG NFL Prime 66/90
2010 FotG NFL Prime 103/103
DONE
http://s877.photobucket.com/user/sto66/l...ECUT%20SET
2011 Playbook Prime 68/95

RE: THE GOOD TRADER LIST..updated July 10 / 2011
rgf17, koolkelly, biglump007,and toohod all make my list
http://s1181.photobucket.com/albums/x428/Kylebucksfan/
Collecting Andy Dalton, Tyler Eifert, Jermaine Gresham and Bengals

[Image: Bengalsnightbanner_zps050bbaf3.jpg]

RE: THE GOOD TRADER LIST..updated July 5 / 2011
(07-09-2011, 06:35 PM)chibearsboy Wrote: Garrett Wolfe in particular... you must have access to some wicked bears LCS's if youre in Chi-town

I have a nice Sweet Spot Helmet AU of Wolfe. I wish they played him a lot more. That little guy is quick on his feet.
I collect Mickey Mantle, Roberto Clemente, Hank Aaron, Jackie Robinson, Tom Brady, Patrick Mahomes, and Michael Jordan.

Wow, I made the list. Haven't traded in awhile but ready to start back up soon.
[Image: Mynewestbanner.jpg]

I will also trade for C. Newton, D. Murray & A. Rodger Rookie Cards.

2008 Stewarts 442/1005 minus 1/1's
2010 Greshams 208/594 minus 1/1's

I still see MRMAGNUM75 on the list as a good trader by chibearsboy. I am one of the traders that he "worked" over. He sent me a PM that said that he shipped for the 5th time. I am still waiting on my card. I will never trade with this guy again and I hope you remove him from the list asap. What kind of feedback should I leave? Been waiting since 6/15 and have been told the card was shipped 5 times due to various excuses. His latest was to blame his wife. Come on, that is just lame. I don't care if I get the card.....still not trading with him and hope he makes the beware list of floydtowns.
[Image: BeckettSig_zpsc5cf9bf2.jpg]

(07-13-2011, 07:01 PM)packerbkd Wrote: I still see MRMAGNUM75 on the list as a good trader by chibearsboy. I am one of the traders that he "worked" over. He sent me a PM that said that he shipped for the 5th time. I am still waiting on my card. I will never trade with this guy again and I hope you remove him from the list asap. What kind of feedback should I leave? Been waiting since 6/15 and have been told the card was shipped 5 times due to various excuses. His latest was to blame his wife. Come on, that is just lame. I don't care if I get the card.....still not trading with him and hope he makes the beware list of floydtowns.
got it. thanks i will clean that up and so sorry you had such a tough time brother.
and i am not really good w/FB from bad sellers/traders if you know what i mean.

(07-13-2011, 11:57 AM)blaynero Wrote: Wow, I made the list. Haven't traded in awhile but ready to start back up soon.
you were born on the list brother
2007 FotG NFL Prime 130/133
2009 FotG NFL Prime 66/90
2010 FotG NFL Prime 103/103
DONE
http://s877.photobucket.com/user/sto66/l...ECUT%20SET
2011 Playbook Prime 68/95

(07-13-2011, 11:57 AM)blaynero Wrote: Wow, I made the list. Haven't traded in awhile but ready to start back up soon.
You deserve to be here. Even though you haven't traded recently, you have always been a great trader and I can't believe more members' names are beside yours to vouch for you. I seconded that nomination when I alphabetized the list (tracy08606 added you 1st).
I'm glad to see you back on here. I was wondering where you ran off to. Smile

you have to put bman12 on there i hear hes aawesome lol
[Image: griffeyjr.jpg]

(07-19-2011, 02:53 PM)bman12 Wrote: you have to put bman12 on there i hear hes aawesome lol
Big Grin Make some trades with me and the other members in this thread and you just might make it on the list. Wink

BTW, cbb. Thanks for the update to the OP.

42 tades in the last 30 - all positive - can someone vouch for me yet?
(07-09-2011, 06:35 PM)chibearsboy Wrote: Garrett Wolfe in particular... you must have access to some wicked bears LCS's if youre in Chi-town

Send me a PM with your Wolfe wish list and I'll check around the next time I hit the LCS.

I collect Mickey Mantle, Roberto Clemente, Hank Aaron, Jackie Robinson, Tom Brady, Patrick Mahomes, and Michael Jordan.