`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
$7 BGS grading special

RE: $6 BGS grading special
(08-18-2011, 12:59 PM)bostonsports1 Wrote: Good to hear, can't wait for next round!!
Yep!

RE: $6 BGS grading special
(08-06-2011, 03:14 PM)biglump007 Wrote: Got my cards in today and gotta give a big thank you to BGS for damaging my Tyson Jackson National Treasures NFL shield 1/1. Wifey just got done looking at it and there is a nice big wrinkle in one of the front corners that wasn't there when it was sent. I will post the scans when I stop got the day and she gets the up
Curious how you sent that one in.. Only ask because it very well could have slipped out if it was in a top loader and not properly sealed and dinged a corner even if in a team bag.. Happened to a Barry Sanders auto that was sent to me. Personally for those thick cards I extra thick penny sleeve, top load, team bag and then tape the team back on the top of the loader so it gives it a slight squeeze to prevent slipping out..

$7 BGS grading special
Just to let everyone know I'm just about ready to start the September BGS group submission. I am expecting over 250 cards this time and probably more next time, so I had to make some changes. I am still doing the submission here, still working with any forum member that wants in and I am still working directly with BGS, but I now have my own website to handle the entire process. From there you will register the amount of cards you want to send, get procedure instructions, get updates, get my address for shipping, and get your grades. It will be much more organized. The registration is now open and instructions are posted. You will need to register to get started.
The address is: www.footballcardscentral.com.
Ron
2012 Beckett "Super Collector"

RE: $7 BGS grading special
Sign up looking for to submission you going post thread on these forums with detials or on your own site?

RE: $7 BGS grading special
(08-27-2011, 09:05 PM)cettin Wrote: Sign up looking for to submission you going post thread on these forums with detials or on your own site?
You registered to the site but you didn't register for the submission.

The details are the same as last time. They are in this thread, and also on the other site. Updates will be posted on the other site.

2012 Beckett "Super Collector"