`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
$7 BGS grading special

RE: $6 BGS grading special
Guys, please don't mail me your cards until we have 100 confirmed spots filled. We still need 17 more cards....
2012 Beckett "Super Collector"

2 more for biglump007, need 15 more.....

Come Onnn only 15 more, how could any of you pass up the chance to get you card graded for 6.50 each?!?!?! [Image: biggrin.gif]

ill take 4 spots and can we do a minimum grade?

(05-29-2011, 12:36 PM)r23b Wrote: ill take 4 spots and can we do a minimum grade?
PM me to reserve your spots and I'll give you my address. Whats a minimum grade?

Minimum Grade is if the card doesn't receive a certain grade or higher they don't grade it, ill pm you in a few I might take more spots I need to go through the Marshall collection and see if there is anything there

(05-29-2011, 01:36 PM)r23b Wrote: Minimum Grade is if the card doesn't receive a certain grade or higher they don't grade it, ill pm you in a few I might take more spots I need to go through the Marshall collection and see if there is anything there

I've never done that before. I usually look the cards over real well and roll the dice. In all the cards I've sent in the lowest grade I ever received is a 7.5 and only only of them and one 8. Rest have always been 8.5 or higher.

I might be interested as well... Do you have an account on any other sites?? You don't have any trades here...and if I'm sending you some of my best cards, I feel like I need to know you better. Smile
I like cards serial numbered 34/xx
[Image: RD1.jpg]
Still working on 2009 Topps Magic Autos

(05-29-2011, 09:00 PM)ricky williams 34 Wrote: I might be interested as well... Do you have an account on any other sites?? You don't have any trades here...and if I'm sending you some of my best cards, I feel like I need to know you better. Smile
That's completely understandable and completely up to you. I have traded with 3 or 4 folks on here. I've given a few cards away for free also. But I understand where your coming from. I don't have to be vetted though either, I'm trying to help us all out, that's all. Maybe you get in on the next one if everyone is happy this time.

The only other way to get to know me better is to take me out on a date and unless your a young hot blonde that likes 40 year old married men, I don't think it's going to happen....

(05-29-2011, 09:49 PM)giantfan270 Wrote: That's completely understandable and completely up to you. I have traded with 3 or 4 folks on here. I've given a few cards away for free also. But I understand where your coming from. I don't have to be vetted though either, I'm trying to help us all out, that's all. Maybe you get in on the next one if everyone is happy this time.

The only other way to get to know me better is to take me out on a date and unless your a young hot blonde that likes 40 year old married men, I don't think it's going to happen....
Sorry, not a hot young blonde...but I am closer to your age with brunette curls. We could go for coffee or a walk in the park. Wink
I like cards serial numbered 34/xx
[Image: RD1.jpg]
Still working on 2009 Topps Magic Autos