`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
$7 BGS grading special

$7 BGS grading special
I just got this from BGS. If I send 100 cards they will do a 45 day grading special for $6 per card and free AUTO grading. I have 50 cards all ready to go. Does any one want in on this. If I can get 50 more cards to send, we all make out.....PM me if your interested.

As a repeat customer you have been selected to receive 2 special grading offers.
All cards are to be sent to our main office in Texas. However if you going to be in the New York area you may schedule an appointment and drop off your order in our New York office (see below for contact information) and receive free shipping and insurance to our main Beckett office in Dallas, Texas.
Below are 2 grading specials good until June 30th. Not interested in either of these service levels? Remember that we still offer a 2, 5, 10, 20 and 45 day grading service for all quantities of cards.

Please call or e-mail me to receive pricing for your future submissions.
Thank you,
Charles

Until June 30th Beckett Grading is offering two grading specials for those customers that need their cards back quickly or those customers that have a lot of cards and are not in a hurry to get their cards back.

10-Day Grading for just $9/card plus, $2 autograph grading (if applicable)

Submit as many cards as you would like under the 10-day grading level and have them graded for just $9/card (Normal Price $14/card) A great offer for those customers that need their cards back quickly! No limit on the number of cards you submit for this offer.

OR

45-Day Grading for just $6/card plus free autograph grading

Submit at least 100 cards and we will grade your cards at our 45-day level for just $6/card. This is a savings of at least $100 per order plus, you don't pay the autograph surcharge. This is an offer many of our customers look forward to so we hope it works for you. This is a great offer if you are looking to save some money and are not in a huge hurry to get your cards back. You must submit 100 cards in the order to receive this offer!

*Please note that certified autographs are cards that come directly from the factory, pack, or a set already signed. Cards that are signed after distribution must be submitted through our BGS/JSA service and does not qualify for the promotions listed above. More information about this service can be found at

www.beckett.com/jsa

*Cannot be combined with any other coupon, discounted offers, or promotion. Offer does not apply to BGS/JSA submissions, onsite grading, or the BCCG services. Offer valid for all new orders submitted between 5/23/11 and 6/30/11 and cannot be applied to orders that were previously submitted or are in the possession of Beckett Grading currently. Offer Code: CSDM2011. All orders must be postmarked by 6/30/11 and contain the promotion code listed above in order to receive the discount. Customer is responsible for return shipping, insurance, and appropriate surcharges. Regular prices, surcharges, and service levels can be found at www.beckett.com/grading or on any BGS submission form. Contact BGS Customer Service at 972-448-9188, www.grading@beckett.com, or see www.beckett.com/grading for submission forms or for more information. Please be sure to check the website for a list of days Beckett will be closed. These days will not count for your turnaround time.

*Please note that certified autographs are cards that come directly from the factory, pack, or set already signed. Cards that are signed after distribution must be submitted through our BGS/JSA service and does not qualify for the promotions listed above.

Charles Stabile | Regional Sales Manager of Beckett Grading Services | Beckett Media LLC
135 W. 50th Street, 14th Floor, New York, NY 10020 | Office: 212-375-6760 | Fax: 212-375-6738 | cstabile@beckett.com

For current BGS offers, please visit: http://www.beckett.com/grading/

This electronic message contains information that is proprietary, confidential, and/or legally privileged. It is intended only for the use of the individual(s) and entity named as recipients in the message. If you are not an intended recipient of this message, please notify the sender immediately and delete the material from any computer. Do not deliver, distribute or copy this message, and do not disclose its contents or take any action in reliance on the information it contains. Thank you

2012 Beckett "Super Collector"

RE: $6 BGS grading special
I will most likely be wanting in on this as I missed out on the last one. I have some cards in storage that I want graded as well as maybe throw in some Jacquizz high enders. Will let you know how many but probably around 20 or so, and for sure by June 30th LOL
[Image: BeckettBanner.jpg]

Jacquizz PC
Total = (259/354) 73%
Total minus 1/1 = (236/252) 94%

count me in as well for about 10
Finally Completed!!!
[Image: CruzRainbow_zpsabe5dffb.jpg]

I've got a couple I think I'd like to send as well if you have room.
Charlie Whitehurst Super Collector

Collector of Clemson Tigers and Dallas Cowboys

I've got a few I'll have to check and see how many
[Image: 4E727BD9-orig.jpg]

Tyson Jackson
Total Cards - 469/638 - 74 %
Autos - 164/249 - 66 %
Mems - 221/280 - 79 %
RC - 38/38 - 100 %
1/1s - 21
Total Tyson Jackson Cards Including Dupes 641

i need 15 spots
Wants Drew Brees everything
Second colliction Gabbert and all 2011 quarterbacks
[Image: ridley_brees.jpg]
http://s1115.photobucket.com/albums/k559/rshcard86/
my site
http://rshcard86.weebly.com/

PM me with a final count and I'll send you my address. I will keep a tally of how many spots we need. We can go over 100 if we need to.

I've got a few too... I let you know by tonight
[Image: SanFrancisco49ers750.jpg]
Joey Porter Collector

RS20 reserved 15 by PM. Need 35 more.....

Man, they must be promoting like CRAZY! I just got a phone call and email offering me a completely different deal over the same reason.